I'm mad

harvydonald

Registered Users (C)
HR lady at my company told me that one employee who filed in May 2003 (EB3, India, concurent filing) just got approved....I don't know that person...so don't have all the details.
She was wondering what was wrong with my case and why was it taking so long.

Hey..

As per my knowledge..Different set of examiners are looking after 2003 concurrent cases..

That effectively means we in 2002 will get approved when our turn comes...

My question is "WHY???" when there are so many 2001 and 2002 cases still pending why have they alloted staff to the approvals of 2003 cases. Thats injustice to so many of us who are waiting in line for so long and also have sacrificed so much to get the GC. It really lifts your trust from the system and US policies. There are so many waiting for 3-4 years now, have spent money on renewals of their EADs, sacrificed on their salaries, so on and so forth and it is very obvious why people like harvydonald get mad expecially when you can see it in your own office!!!

yup...

i have seen 4 ppl from my place that applied in 2003 and got approved in the last 3 months. i am happy for them, but i _am_ feeling frustrated!!! GOD BLESS!!!

It's just TSC's way to tell us that we can't tell them what to do, they will go on their own pace...

ND: May 2002
FP: ?????

April 2003 concurrent filer approved

My friend and his spouse's EB-3 concurrent petition with RD April 2003 got approved yesterday.

Let me explain to you in plain American english: you are not American, so you don't deserve any rights.

ADDTX said:
My question is "WHY???" when there are so many 2001 and 2002 cases still pending why have they alloted staff to the approvals of 2003 cases. Thats injustice to so many of us who are waiting in line for so long and also have sacrificed so much to get the GC. It really lifts your trust from the system and US policies. There are so many waiting for 3-4 years now, have spent money on renewals of their EADs, sacrificed on their salaries, so on and so forth and it is very obvious why people like harvydonald get mad expecially when you can see it in your own office!!!

I think for some reason the concurrent applications are easier to deal with, or possibly they better fit the new guidelines. Whatever the reason, nonconcurrent filers are screwed. We just have to wait for our date to pass (hopefully in 6 months) and then take our issue to senators, etc. I am angry as well, but there is not much I can do (other than those useless faxes and letters I keep sending).

Rd Aug 6, 2002
ND Aug 7, 2002
2 APs (3rd pending)
1 EAD (2nd pending)
No FP yet

HTML:
  ___ __ __   __    __             _ ||  _           _
   | (_ /    /__   /       |   __ |_)|| / \ |  \/__ |_) o  _  _
   | __)\__  \_| o \__   \_||_|||||  || \_/_|  / ||||   | (_ _>
                                     |\\   ||
                                     ||\\  ||
 LET ME GO FIRST       INS BLESSED   || \\ ||
 2002 petitioner     2003 petitioner ||  \\||
                                     ||___\||________________________
            /\__                /\__ ||\   ||                 .  ....\
  @@@@@@@@@@  O \     @@@@@@@@@@  O \|| \  ||              .    . . . \
@@@@@@@@@@@@@___/   @@@@@@@@@@@@@___/||  \ ||                  .   .   \
@@@@@@@@@@@@@       @@@@@@@@@@@@@    ||   \||            .       .   .  \
  @@@@@@@@@           @@@@@@@@@        \   ||       _______________      \
  |.__    >>           >>     >>        \  ||______ |G.C HIGH JUMP| ______\
  |~~ [  ~~            ~~    ~~          \ |||      \_____________/
rope>"-:      (                           \|||            |||
XXXX<;'                                    |||____________||______________|
 XX         (         @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@                     ||
 XX                                                       ||
 XX                                                       ||

apuhixi, I think it's all the same . As per info from 1-800 customer service the other day I should check I-485 current processing dates, no matter what (it is opposite from what we could read before: that I-140 processing date is what we concurrent filers should look for). Concurrent cases are not processed faster. Maybe I am wrong, but if I did not file concurrently I would have received at least my I-140 approval already (or would be closer to the approval anyway) and not wait for I-140 too to be approved/rejected "concurrently" in 900 days or even more (since the backlog is growing).

I agree with stonewall.

Concurrent filers are waiting more than 15 months for just I140. Same time they are not eligible for AC21

2002 concurrent in waiting

I am a 2002 concurrent filer. I am not so lucky as those 2003s.

I think it's just random......doesn't matter if you filed concurrently or not, there are pepole filed saperately and got approved long time back, and I am sure some concurrently filers will start scream 2 years later......just as we are...

ND: May 2002
FD: ?????

Not all 2003 filers are lucky!

Harvydonald and all 2002 filers, I understand how you guys feel. I am a 2003 filer (March 2003, concurrent, EB3) but I didn't hear anything so far. My co-worker filed in early April 2003 got approved. So you don't know what TSC is doing! I don't think they touched my case since April of 2003.

God bless all of us!