im a student and need to get into college but i have no social?????

Adolfo Flores

hi i am a high school student. i am from guatemala and i been in the United States since 1999. im a senior in high school and im trying to get into college but every college form asks me for a social security or a student visa. i have none of them but i really want to go college i am a great student in my school and i am involve in many activies in my school. if anyone can help me out or tell me some suggestions on what i can do before is to late to apply for school please email me at lostcauseny@arony.com
thank you very much for your help

college degree

Please contact your high school office admin for advise or talk to your favorite teacher who can help.

If you are a good student why don\'t you apply for a student visa.
Please contact an INS lawyer and he can tell you how can you get a visa.

U can study without SSN

I first came into the country on a dependent visa (H4). No SSN is given to H4 visa holders in most states (exception is made only when you have to go and get a driver\'s license in states like Pennsylvania and such where they will issue a non-working SSN). In Texas, I joined the community college affiliated to Univ. of Texas with just the state ID (which you can get using the passport and valis visa).
So don\'t fret. keep looking and you may find the right college.

e-mail me if any info can be given.

Hi,
I am a I-485 applicant since jan 20002, I have been working using my SSN. my work permit expired in 1999. Is it going to affect INS decision, how can they find out if you have been working?

please e-mail asap at thafoxiest@hotmail.com