• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

im 21 years

eriola

hi everybody. I'm 21 years old and my family and I want to apply for the US lottery. I want to know if dad has the right to the add me in the application. And if not can I make a personal application ?

You can make a personal application if you fulfill the criteria.
Your father can include you in the initial application, but if you already have turned 21 you have aged out.

so he can include me but i cant go with them :/ thankyou for the reply

Your father can include you in his application only if "you are unmarried and under 21 yrs of age" when applying in DV 2016.
If that is not the case and you are already 21 yrs you could apply yourself provided you are eligible as per the requirements of DV visa

There is also a point in the instructions to be taken care of:
"Child Status Protection Act protects children from "aging out" in certain circumstances. If your DV entry is made before your unmarried child turns 21, and the child turns 21 before visa issuance, he/she may be treated as though he/she were under 21 for visa-processing purposes."
But it depends on individual to individual case. BTW you mention you are already 21 yrs. old, so I don't think so your father can enter your details in his application"