illegaly 15 yrs as a child....

Thrix – getting married fake? That’s very scary if you ask me. Last thing I want to do is do something illegally like that. And be banned for life after I’m doing 5 years behind bars. UK I’m looking into that. Trying to find a job there also. I just hope I don’t need special documents to work there. And thanks I’ll look up the Dream Act.

All you need is your Luxemburg passport to work in the UK. Of course you need to apply for a UK Driving license to have local ID and for NIL (UK SSN) and you can work. You can also apply for Luxemburg ID, it's valid in the UK and you can travel with Luxemburg ID in the whole European Union.

You can also work in Iceland and North Ireland and Scotland.

Thanks Thrix!!! Hoply I can go DREAM ACT! BE a DREAM come true!!! All my friends are waiting for me to get back. They got a place for me and all. Its like a welcome party!!!! I feel it tho. might sound dumb. But i was reading about the dream act hoply i'm not to old for it or what not. sucks that these lawyers don't know about it. and they went to school for this stuff and its there job and someone on the forums tells me this. you guys should get paid to be on here!!!

Once again thanks!!! :) :):)

Some should get paid more than others ;) I am not sure if the DREAM act has been made into law, can someone confirm?

I heard about Dream Act from my friend that have same problem, but don't know the details.

huracan - Sounds like it has made into law. I mean its up on the website and it states the rules for it.

thrix. - details are always werid. but i am looking into it. one of my friends in the states has a sister working for an immigration lawyer. im calling her monday. to find out about some things and i'll metion this to her also the DREAM ACT.

thrix i noticed u got apply for SSN a new one? you can have 2 numbers or just your 1st one? Cause I got mine. says no it. Not vaild for empolyment.

thrix i noticed u got apply for SSN a new one? you can have 2 numbers or just your 1st one? Cause I got mine. says no it. Not vaild for empolyment.

My mom lost her SSN few weeks ago and she will apply for new ssn card after she will grab nat cert.

Number the same

just go show your i-94 i think or something i forgot what to show. and remember that number and show ID. and u should get another one on the spot.

i had a lawyer back in 2005 of dec. go take care of a case in the US. and shouldn't he have my alien number? how many digits is it? i got one but not sure it says "A" and has 8 digits after that. would this be my alien number?

i got this new lawyer. who wants my alien number to file some kind of papers.

i had a lawyer back in 2005 of dec. go take care of a case in the US. and shouldn't he have my alien number? how many digits is it? i got one but not sure it says "A" and has 8 digits after that. would this be my alien number?

i got this new lawyer. who wants my alien number to file some kind of papers.

It's hard to say, best thing would be to show whatever immigration documents or copies you have to the lawyer so he can help you determine which is the A#. As far as I know the A# can have a smaller number of digits, you make up the missing numbers by adding zeroes to the left to make it a 9 digit number (I think). In my case I also have 8 digits and a zero to the left (e.g. (this is not my real A#, A#012 345 678).

Good luck.

Thanks I got it. It was the one i had i called up the old lawyer... i'm trying to reopen the case here. and she needed my alien number.