IIO Says there is an RFE

RFE

My case LIN-00-242-XXXXX
RD: 7/31/00
ND: 8/23/00
Assigned to officer: around 8/20/01 marked as RFE
AVM updated: RFE mailed out on 9/22/01
RFE received: 10/12/01 by my lawyer
Asked for: I-94 card and H-4 visa (which obvious submitted before)

Hope this helps those who are still waiting for RFEs.

Joyce

Joyce, When did you know that it\'s been marked with RFE?

I was told 2 weeks back by IIO, but AVM has not changed yet.
Nor I / lqwywr received in mail. Please answer. Thanks

RFE generation time frame

I was told by my congressional office that as of Sept 25th my file was marked for an RFE and that it would take 2 weeks plus for "clerical" to generate a letter indicating that, neither the AVM nor the regular IIOs are reflecting any such request for RFE as per IIO the case is not yet assigned...I am not sure what the time span is between assigning, updating of the computer and generation of the letter but from the last 2 posts it appears it can be over a month.
Please post as and when you guys have an update.

It really sucks

I am wating for the "generation" of RFE for the past 15 days.
I have the Senator\'s office call them today. Per them, it may take 2 more weeks!. I am walking on fire, with lay-off threat above my head !.

Calm down...

the only thing you can do is waiting. I know it is a mental torture. do some exercise. I play baseket ball every night to calm down my crazy brain and let it not think the I-485 processing.

May God bless us !!

For JK

Hey Jk let me know when u here that the RFE has been generated and when teh avm gets updated and will let you know when I hear about mine too..thanx

in the same boat, but for longer

I am being told by IIOs since the the end of Aug that my case has been marked for RFE and a letter will be sent in two weeks every time I call. Have not heard as of today (oct 17th).

Also, Can anyone tell what is so much to "generate" an RFE ?

After all it\'s a one page letter.

why Ins want employment letter again?

when one filed the I-485, he did provide the employment letter. Ins need it again after 6-7 months? Please answer. Thanks