IIO says RFE but Automated Message not updated.

singhs

Registered Users (C)
I talked to IIO on Nov 3rd and she informed me that a mail was sent on Nov 2 for "additional information is requested."
However, the Automated message has not updated yet.
Should I believe what IIO has said is correct since the message is not updated yet or does the message sometimes do not get updated? Four days have already passed.
Anybody with similar experience.. Please respond.

No Title

I got my message changed on 10-03-00, after I talked to IIO on 9-29-00. I think it takes around 3-4 working days for the message to be changed.
Vijay

No Title

Vijay, how many days does it take to receive the REF by mail? my message was updated on Nov. 1st. Thanks

No Title

We received ref 2 weeks back, but automated message has not changed yet.Didn\'t bother to call IIO. I guess that\'s how it works.
Roopa

No Title

Same thing happened to me. Message did not get updated. I sent my response back to INS on Oct 27th and then my message got updated to "Your response to RFE was received on October 27th and it will take 180 days to process this case.". So dont worry about the message.

No Title

My attorney sent the documents for my RFE on 26th Oct. Automated message not updated till now after receipt. Any ideas when it gets updated ?

No Title

My Details are as follows:
PD 11/96 RD:8/24/99 ND:9/16/99 FP 7/17/00
Category : I was EB3 which was due lawyers/employers mistake. Later the lawyer filed for EB2 mentioning that it was error on their part.
While this amendment was still in process, the lawyer suggested to go ahead and file 485 as the PD became current. There was no action taken by the lawyer once it was approved for EB2.
I suspect that the RFE is due to this reason but don\'t know details as the lawyer has not received RFE yet.
Shall post the RFE details as I get.
Any intelligent guest is well appreciated.