IIO says my case is in the file room?

VSV

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am trying to decipher what these IIOs are talking about at TSC. I called about my case yesterday and the guy raised my hopes high by saying that the case is with an officer. However,since I had seen innumerable cases where they had lied,I called today and the rep said that the case has been sent to the file room. When asked what the file room was,she pleaded ignorance. Does it mean that it is back in the pile? Can someone throw some light pls? Also,my 3rd EAD approval mesg had mentioned 2004 as the year for which she said "computer glitch". Man,the inconsistency pisses me off.

To top this,my friend calls me and tells me that his case was approved 7/01 and his company didn\'t disclose it till now. His RD is March 2000 and he did his FP once. Never had to get anyone\'s help. He finished stamping yesterday and he was so lucky that he stepped out at 8:30am after getting everything done and they closed the Charlotte office \'cos of the bombing. While I congratulated him,I said "TSC, this is really unfair!".

Details->TSC-EB3-India;PD-4/18/97;RD-8/25/99;ND-9/14/99;1st FP-11/10/99 approved 1/00;2nd FP-5/9/01 approved 5/14/01;3rd AP approved on 8/22 but waiting on EAD, mine expire Sept every year;AD-praying for it, application pending with the man upstairs as well!

when did u call IIO first time?

VSV !

I am not sure..but it seems that they keep track of the dates you call them. Why did you call them so quickly..when is your first call made? Hope nothing happens to your case...Sometimes they answer that way if you make calls frequently....Let me know the dates of your calls?

No Title

vsv,

The phone connection got cut abruptly the 1st time Tues in the middle of several questions that I had and hence the followup call on Wed. I mentioned that to the IIO.

No Title

Because i called them on Last thursday and got the info like it has just been assigned to officer and be patient for at least 2 weeks and if you don\'t hear in two week don\'t worry and wait for another week then call back that is the anwer i got...she is so polite...

thx