IIO\'s talk total BULL SHIT :-((((((((((

Raj Bhand

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Came to the above conclusion after talking to an IIO today....
1) When I first talked to an IIO last week I have been told that My FP were received on Aug 17 and our case was assigned to an officer on Aug 20, 2001
Then last weekend we received second FP notice scheduled on Oct 4 (our first was Aug 2)
2) Day before yesterday(08/28) I called again and talked to an IIO to find out our FP status and came to know that our FP was allright and our case has already been assigned..
3) AND TODAY...MOMENTS BACK WHEN I TALKED TO AN IIO HE WAS MENTIONING THAT OUR FP WERE RECEVIED BUT THE CASE IS NOT YET ASSIGNED TO AN OFFICER. I TOLD THAT LAST TWO TIMES WHEN I CALLED PEOPLE MENTIONED THAT THE CASE HAS ALREADY BEEN ASSIGNED. I HAVE NO CLUE AS WHAT\'S HAPPENING WITH INS

I have exactly same experience as you

I called CSC and spoke with an IIO in 8/20, he told me my case is assigned and he can see my FP; however, I called yesterday, another IIO told me my file is still in file room, not assigned yet, he cann\'t even see my FP.

I really confused here. NO USE TO CALL CSC!!!!!!!!!!

hehe...I told you so....

..the AVM system is the first line of defense for INS, then the so called "IIOs" will take care of whoever slips through the AVM... talking total bullshit... to keep those aliens from reaching the people that - should - handle the applications.
 it is all in order to avoid too much stress on the overworked

.. I forgot to mention.. they also have this fax that is normally off hook, and if someone by mistake would put it online, there is this cylindrical contraption called wastebasket that will receive those occasional desperate faxes that happen to slip through..:cool:

No Title

I totally agree guys. No matter how many times you call, it would be finally the case is picked by the officer and approved only if it\'s time for. Talking to IIO\'s -- they confuse you more than a convincing reply. I do not know if they talk with ignorance or are they aren\'t really aware off what\'s happenning ??.

For instance.. every time i call they tell they are processing Jan 98 cases. Tell me Folks how many approvals are we seeing now-a-days which has PD/ND of Jan\'98. All we see are approvals from 2000/2001. I have to go through the same old shit with them explaining that people with ND in March/April are getting approvals.

Anyways that just my 2 cents and i totally agree with what\'s been said above ..