IIO refused talking with us because we contacted congress woman

same here

I wonder whats going on. When I called couple of weeks ago, they told me that I should get it in about a months time and now......
Hey, whats your PD?

No, I am from Portland, OR

IIO told me that he does not know timeframe. I simply don\'t know what to believe. After talking to IIO, I contacted senator\'s office & they told me that NSC is processing 10/10/2000 cases as of 01/31/02. They said that as your RD/ND are in 03/01 it should take several months before they review your case. I guess NSC did not tell Senator\'s office about making connection between I140 & I485 in my case.

I guess all we can do is to wait. There is simply no point in puting any logic into NSC processing procedures. This is a hugh government agency so they know how to lie prefectly to a senator or to general public.

Please post if you hear anything on your case. By the way, "making a connection..." seems to be latest reason IIOs are giving around. I did not hear this reason till January end. In Feb some people were given this reason.

Achiever

I agree with you

well, I guess all we can do is to wait. I\'ll surely let you know if something comes around. You too keep me posted.
    I know quite a lot of people who applied well after me received their FP notice and few of the guys who applied with me, received their approval.
   Also, those guys who got the same reply back in feb, did they get their approvals or FP notice.

I did FP yesterday. I will contact the congress woman again if I don\'t hear any thing in three mont

I went to the assigned INS application office yesterday afternoon half hour before the offic close and got my FP done. My scehuled FP date is 4/10/2002 but I couldn\'t wait for 20 more days.

For my case, I have to blame INS\'s software programmmers instead of IIOs. Those programmers don\'t want or don\'t know how to handle one A number assoicated with multiple case numbers.