IIO Conversation

fish time

Registered Users (C)
From our conversation with the IIOs of VSC, we know that they are now processing August, 99 cases. Next time when any of us talks to a IIO can you ask them when they expect to finish August, 99 and start September, 99 cases. I know this may not get correct answer but it will give us little idea about when we can expect September cases to start moving.

No Title

My direct feeling is that many people submitted i485 last August.
However, I remembered only one or two guys at my working place
filed i485 in that month. Others either had submitted i485 eariler
or were waiting for their LC/i140.

I am not so sure about August flood anymore.

No Title

I think we should try to find out when VSC will finish processing August, 99 cases. Please ask IIO if anybody call VSC.

No Title

Could someone post the phone number to use to reach VSC IIO, \'cause the one that is printed on my 485 receipt does not seem to be in service anymore. Thanks.

No Title

I just got off the phone with a VSC IIO. She was very nice to talk to and told me that VSC is currently working on 8/1/99 cases. But there is a 2 week internal audit going on and things would not progress well during that time. They hope to get to Sep\'99 cases in about 6-8 weeks.

No Title

Hi VK,

Don\'t go by what this IIOs are saying. Most of the time, they just try to keep us away. They have been saying since last 4-6 weeks that they had been working on 8/1/99 cases.

If you really see 8/1/99 is a Sunday. May be they are not working on 8/1/99 cases, May be they are working on cases prior to 8/1/99 or cases after 8/1/99. Lots of cases having ND after 8/1/99 has already been approved.

They may move by a week after another 4-6 weeks.

Let us hope for the best.

No Title

We dont want to go by what IIO says but if we can get words from various IIO then we will have a idea what exactly is going on.