IIO confirmed that NSC is not approving

suresh_colo

Registered Users (C)
I called the IIO just for fun (since they don’t know jack). I don’t know how reliable this is but let me share it with you.

IIO: Immigration.
Me: I have a question. When will Nebraska resume approvals of adjustment of status?
IIO: We are still doing it, but very slowly.
Me: You are issuing RFEs only. We have not seen any approvals since November 20, 2002.
IIO: Hold on… (she left me on hold for about 1 minute then came back).
IIO: Sir, you are right. We are only issuing RFEs.
Me: So, when will Nebraska resume approvals of adjustment of status?
IIO: We don’t know that, sir
Me: Who knows?
IIO: Nobody here knows, sir
Me: Ok, thanks, bye.

Amazing, isn’t it?

Suresh!

Thanks for the info. Any update on your case. NSC is nothing but a bag of excuses.

I think you are right we you said that we should ask our lawyers to use AILA as our voice to ask NSC to resume the adjudications.

Again, thanks for the info.

IIO doesn't know a jack and they never

tell you the right thing. I would say they are approving in a slower pace not significant enough to be caught by this site members.

I just spoke with IIO

Hi Friends,

I just spoke with IIO. I asked about my 485 case status.
I gave my LIN#, Name, DOB and then she checked my status. She Said " It looks like your case is still pending and not assigned to officer yet. Right now we are processing Aug 2001 cases and your case would be moved to officer in between 30 to 45 days"

And I asked is there any freze on 485 approvals. She said " Not on Employee based applications"

And then I said "Thanks for the info".

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to share this info with you guys.
I don't know why these IIO's are saying different words to diferent people like us.
Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

They, the persons anwering the phone are not IIOs. I am sure because every time I called they used "THEY" to refer to the IIOs.
So they don't know Jack. They are just operators.

I totally agree with goal32. These operators don't know sh**. Even attorneys don't have the prerogative to be able to talk to an IIO.

I called IIO-Neb today

I called IIO today to find the status of my case. I gave LIN# and they said it is with n officer from nearly 4 months.

I asked about the FREEZE and he said I know more about freeze than he. He told that he has no idea about it.

It seems they are not approving any cases and they are simply issuing RFE and Local office transfers right now.

Thanks,

karmayogi9,

Your gut feeling is wrong, buddy.
I have no reason to lie on this discussion board (the dialogue I posted was exactly what my conversation with IIO was).

Now, if you tell me that the IIO was lying or that the IIO did not know what she was talking about then it's a totally different story.

We know that IIOs - unlike ourselves - are unskilled workers, high school drop-outs, lost in Nebraska... uh, yeah, Nebraska...

Chill out, dude! No lies should be posted on here.