IGTE Redo I-140 & I-1485 Approved on the same day according to AVM

gcnowhope

Registered Users (C)
Here is the detail EB3/INDIA, PD 04/18/97, RD 08/15/99, ND 09/08/99 FP 08/18/01 redo I-140 RD 04/10/01 ND 04/18/01 Redo I-140 AD 05/15/01 I-485 AD 05/15/01 NO RFE. I hope to see this happend to all my fellow igtes

No Title

GCNOHOPE

Congrats on your well-deservedf approval.....
You have, along with x yz, given hope to fellow IGTE waiters like myself

All the best for your future and Enjoy your new found freedom

No Title

GCNOHOPE

Congrats on your approval. Can you give me some more information like
have you talked to IIO and linked your I140 and I485

Thanks

No Title

did you call IIO after filing I140 to keep the I145 and I140 redo together? I am also in the same situation.
Thanks

No Title

thanks guys, i talked to vcs iio and linked redo 140 to 485 on 5/8/01 exactly after one week it got approved. i also sent letter to ins hq congress men and senators explanining my situation and gave them my eac#. something worked out. thank god and thank every one. Good Luck Everyone.

No Title

is it 5/8 you called or 5/2. B\'cse another post i found it to be 5/2. Just doing a little research. Thanks and congrats

No Title

gcnohope, You have given us all some hope now.
Congratulations!!! Enjoy the relief that comes with the approval and take it easy. Wish you all the best in the future.

vscrd1199

No Title

Thats right VSCRD1199. This gives us hope. Lets hope VSC will approve all the remaining cases as well soon.

No Title

gcnohope,

Congratulations. Very happy to hear the good news. You have given us new hope. Nice to hear positive news in this forum. Thanks for posting all your details.

Enjoy your freedom.

cheers