IGTE - Hara Pata ko Hara Pata Mil Gaya......

Hara Pata

Registered Users (C)
Hey All,

Now it is my time to announce the good news! Our(Me and my wife) I485s
have been approved on June 20th.

Here is my details.
PD - 10/97
RD/ND - 9/99
RFE - Empl letter - 11/00

Amd I140 - RD 4/12, ND - 4/25, AD 6/12
I485 - approved on 6/20!!

Just called the AVM. I had checked the AVM yesterday. It was not changed.
What a relief!! BTW, I listened the message twice. It was like music to
my ears that soothed me inside and out!!

I\'m a vivid surfer of this site. I would like to take this oppertunity to thank Mr. Khanna and his team for providing us such a wonderful resource that lets us share a great deal of information and emotions! Of course, my sincere thanks to all the surfers of this site who has made this resource nothing less than a gem! Last but no the least, I thank the Legal department of IGate for a job well done!

To my fellow Igaters who are yet to receive their approvals, Good Luck! We\'ll get there!! To the lucky ones who have already got it, Let\'s pray for others!!!

To other surfers, thanks for sharing your knowledge and information. Keep it up! Good Luck!!

BTW, Gawar Anpadh cease to exist!

No Title

Congrats..You have been hanging here for a long time...God has anwered your prayers.Our LD is the best!!.Hope you Make sure they also know that.

Happy to see one more leave this board...

No Title

Hara Pata, Congratulations. Enjoy your free life. I am very happy to hear the good news. Thanx for sharing the good news. This is the 4th IGATE approval I am seeing in this forum today. Post ur stamping experience. cheers.

No Title

Congrats.
Yes, our LD is *!%* great. Otherwise, how didn\'t they anticipate, that they had to file amended I140, when the company changed its name.
You don\'t have to masca maro now. Any way no raise for this year.
So, when are you going for the greaaaaner pastures ?