IGTE: Company Name Change - Approved.

sabi

Courtesy copy received yesterday for wife, son and myself.
My Details are
PD 10/15/97
RD 08/30/99
ND 09/22/99
FP 08/26/00
RFE 01/15/01 - (For employment letter only)
RFE 02/22/01 - (RFE reply received by INS)
04/01 - PD becomes current.
04/05 - Talked to an IIO (female). She told me, the application is on HOLD due to company name change. They are waiting for HQ regulations, etc…
04/13 - Amended I140 filed by IGTE.
05/02 - Talked to an IIO named Thomas (very nice person). He checked my details and told me that, we have received your amended I140. Now I am going to join your 485 and amended 140 and will send to a processing officer. I asked him, how long it\'s going to take. He said, maximum 2 weeks.
05/17 - Amended I140 Approved. (AVM updated next day).
05/23 - Talked to an IIO. He said, Your I140 has been approved and everything looks OK and your case will now take only 2 to 3 weeks.
05/29 - 485 Approved. (AVM not updated yet.)
06/02 - Received courtesy copy.

This site has been extremely helpful. Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and all those who provided valuable info.

Best of luck to all IGaters.
A question to approved IGaters, Do we have to talk to LD before stamping ?

No Title

Congratulation Sabi. Have fun and enjoy the freedom.

Did you send any letters to congreesman/senator or VSC director?????

No Title

Congratulations sabi. Enjoy your freedom. Have fun. Thanks for sharing your information. This gives us hope that we will also be free one day.

cheers.

No Title

Hi Sabi,
   Congrats!!! Enjoy your freedom.

Though I am not from IGTE, More IGTE cases get approved, more I am happy. This gives a hope to all of the HOLD cases.

Thanks

No Title

Congratulations Sabi!!! and thanks for sharing your info. It is indeed very gratifying to see all the waiting IGATErs get their approvals one by one. I wish that VSC grant approvals by the bunch!!

Wish you all the best for the future.

By the way can you let us know if and when you got your receipt notice for the Amended I-140 and the ND please.

VSCRD1199