Igaters - Please Respond

Any News!!

Fellow RFE waiters, does any one got the approval. Please do share that good news with us to keep our hopes alive1

my senate checked.

My senate office checked on Rfe status yesterday, It looks like it will one more week, I don\'t know why it takes that long after the RFE.
There are cases where the approval is within a week after the RFE.

Thanks

rfe06Aug, thanks for sharing the info. I think it\'s all a matter of time for some officer to pick up each individuals case. For some cases, it\'s picked up within couple of days they received the RFE and for some cases it\'s couple of weeks. Anyhow, all the RFE responded cases should get their approval within 30-45 days. Mine RFE is also received by INS on Aug. 6th. I called an IIO, just now and I was told that I will hear within the next week or so. Hoping for the best.

hope we get it next week.

I hope we both get our approvals next week , I will post a message when i get my approval.

Thanks

Hope your wish comes true and I wish all fellow RFE waiters too get their approval soon. Good Luck everyone and I will keep you all posted as soon as I hear my "magic word".

Talked to an IIO

Called and talked to an IIO to verify whether my amended I-140 is linked to my I-485, she said, yes and she also told me that my application is in the adjudication area and she herself confirmed that my RFE response was received on Aug. 6, 2001 and I should hear within a week or so. Does any one knows what does that mean? When the file is in the adjudication area, any idea how long it\'s going to take? Good Luck everyone.

No Title

sandepg , Thanx for sharing your latest status. Thanx for keeping this thread alive. I hope we can hear your good news soon.

No Title

ga88 , My RFE was responded by IGATE LD on Aug 10. My AVM is not updated. I do not know whether my RFE was sent to VSC or still sitting in lawyer\'s office.

Any new approvals.

Guys , any new approvals yet , keep this discussion alive to know what\'s going on with the RFE\'s for July.

RFE Received by INS on Aug 17

RD 9/99
RFE generated 7/18/01 and received by LD on 8/3/01
Responded and received by INS 8/17/01. AVM updated.
Wait goes on...

Approved

My case has been approved on 8/18 (That\'s right saturday !!). It looks like now a days INS work on saturdays. When I checked for my wife, it still spits out the same old message (RFE received on blah blah ....). Can any one please tell me why AVM has not updated for my wife ??. PD Aug 97, ND Sept 1999, RFE issued on 6/26/01 and received by INS on 8/7/01.

Thanks in advance.