Igaters - Please Respond

sandepg

Registered Users (C)
Friends, did any one heard the approval message after the RFE response received by VSC. My details:

ND: Sept. 1999
FP: Aug. 2000
RFE Maild: July 11, 2001 (For employment letter and three recent pay stubs)
RFE Responded: Aug. 2, 2001
AVM Updated: Aug. 6, 2001. Stating that we received your response on Aug. 6, 2001, bla, bla, ....

Any thougts, how long does it take to get the approval after receiving the
RFE response?

same details.

same details here RFE received on August 6 th ,hoping some thing will happen this or next week.

no

I haven\'t called INS since , I have asked my local senate to check on it tommorrow, I will keep u updated.

Don\'t worry!

ek din.. don\'t worry. My prayers are always with you and for all the other friends who are waiting for their GC approval. I believe you are also with IGATE. If so, in your case, they might have seen your amended I-140 already in their system and that\'s why you didn\'t receive any RFE. In my case, the amended I-140 receipt date was July 18 (actually our LD filed it on May 5th) and the RFE was mailed out on July 11th. If the officer would have started working on my file after July 19th, then, I wouldn\'t have received any RFE too.

I received the RFE on 23 th of july

Sandeep , I am also with IGATE , I received the RFE on 23th of JULY and LD replied for it on 3rd and the ins received the RFE on 6th of this month and promply updated my case saying that they received my RFE , I am not sure about my Amended I140 , and i don\'t care about it now, I hope I get my approval this week or next week. Any way thanks for your prayers, i appreciate it.

No Title

My RFE was generated on June 26th and INS received my RFE on Aug 7th. Message updated and still waiting. Amended I 140 approved

RFE responded

My RFE was generated on July 12th, LD received it on Aug 3rd and
replied Aug 8th. AVM not yet updated. Waiting....

No Title

My RFE was received by LD on Aug 9 and they promptly responded and replied on Aug 10. AVM not yet updated. Probably RFE is still sitting in lawyer\'s office. My amended I140 not approved. I am also from IGATE.

akashganga

akash, did you get the copy of the filing receipt from the law firm. Usually, law firm take about a day or two to send the response to the INS. If LD sent it on 10th, then by today, the law firm would have sent it to the INS. Good Luck. Please do keep us posted.

No Title

sandepg, I have not yet received filing receipt. I got the copy of RFE originally received by the law firm. They sat on my RFE for 2 weeks before sending to IGATE LD and me. I will update my status whenever it happens. Are you also from IGATE.

all

Just keeping this thread alive. I used to see lot of postings by our fellow igaters, like Phil, whatthehell, onhold, ohgod etc., Looks like they all got their approvals already.

IGATE, PD-8/98, ND-03/00, FP-03/01, RFE-7/23/01

Hi Guys,

I\'m also waiting. RFE (Empl Letter) was responded by LD on 08/06/01. No change yet in AVM. Guess it is in lawyer\'s office.

Good Luck Everyone......

igate case aproved

pd 8/98, rd 12/99, nd 1/00, rfe jly 18, rfe replied aug 8, rfe recieved by ins on aug 13, approved on independence day aug 15.