Igaters - Please Read

whatthehell

Registered Users (C)
Friends, just talked with a very pleasant IIO (at least I am very lucky in getting connected to a good IIO). She told me that they have requested additional info. (RFE) in my case on June 25h. When I asked her does she know what is this RFE is for, she put me on hold for 11mts. and told me that they have requested employment letter to support my old I-140 and as soon as they receive the info. back, I will get my approval. She also confirmed that everything else looks fine in my case. AVM still not yet updated. I will check with our LD to see whether they received the RFE or not and will keep you guys informed. So, things are moving. Waiting continues....

No Title

Thanks for the info. Hope that your case gets adjudicated soon. Please keep us posted as soon LD receives your RFE.

No Title

is this ur first rfe?? I think everyone who dint recv an RFE for employment letter shud be prepared for an RFE i think ..just in case so that we dont get depressed..

No Title

whatthehell, Thanx for sharing this information with us. I am sure as soon as your RFE reply is filed u will get your approval. Good luck.

No Title

So pattern is getting clear now. If there was no previous RFE for employment letter and no approved amended I-140 we sure can expect an RFE for employment letter for company name change cases. whatthehell please keep me updated on your success in talking to LD. I have been trying to contact them for last one week with no success. Today the lady at ESC told me whole LD is on vacation(!). So if you get ant contact please let me know. Thank you.

No Title

The whole of home office has been given mandatory
time off this week!! Only a few are there in ESC
to help out in case of emergency!!!

No Title

At what number u called up IIO, I use to dial @ 802-527-4913 and it is always busy .
Do u have any other number....

No Title

Checked the AVM 5 mts. back and to my surprise it also has been updated. All that remain is receive the rfe, reply and ?????