Igaters - Are You Still With Me!!!

No Title

My I140 was applied on May 18th as per the LD.... My PD is current from last month..

RD/ND sep 99,FP Sep00,RFE (Employment Letter) Feb01

No Title

I got my Amended I-140 approval notice from ESC few days ago. Amended I-140 was applied on 4/16. Approved on 6/8.

No Title

My I-140 was filed on May 5 and ND was May 11. Called two weeks ago, I was told they were waiting for visa number to be available. Called again last week, this time will be the answer was that my application will be approved it two to three weeks.

No Title

Post,

You are a lucky person. My I-140 was filed Apr-27 but ND is May 24th!!!

Enjoy the freedom that is just around the corner.

VSCRD1199

No Title

post, how did you know yours ND was on May 11th. I am waiting for my receipt notice. I will call the INS today or tomorrow to verify whether they entered the same into their system.

No Title

post, your AmI140, was it applied on May5th or April 5th? If it was May5th when did you get your receipt? As per ESC mine was filed on May8th but haven\'t received the receipt yet.

No Title

Post,
Thats great news if your I140 RD was May 5th and got approved of June 8th.Gives us some hope...

Please can you confirm whether you RD was May 5th or April 5th???

Thanks

No Title

Sorry guys, I just noticed. Should\'ve been April instead of May in my previous posting. Once again sorry! Thanks for noticing that DaBloke.