iGATERs and others from company change cases -Is this true?

Phil Spears

Registered Users (C)
I heard from a friend just now that whoever has written to congressman/senators mostly are getting delayed or transfered to local offices. Is this true? or just a bull crap?

Please respond.

Thanks.

No Title

what is the justification? Are they getting revenge on us by delaying out process. But i think this is very unlikely in countries like US!

No Title

With INS anything is possible. They can even go to the extend of saying that your Application papers got lost and so you have to do the whole I485 process again.

These vultures do everything for a reason.
How in the world can you explain the following statement then:

I called them and told them that I need to go to my country by middle of July and so needed the AP urgently. What they do is they approve my AP immedietly and on the same day (same officer), they generate an rfe for me which will be mailed 30 days later and should be responded within 30 days so that I cannot go to my native country.

No Title

Did Deejjjaaaa contact senator? He never mentioned in any of his mails. I never contacted anyone. Mine is delayed too.

No Title

I dont think this is true..There were lots of cases in these same forum which were approved due to senators office intervention.I am not sure whether this is the latest trend ..But then that seems purely illogical ,but then its VSC and INS..anything can come under their weird logic.

No Title

Two guys from home office got trasfered to Pitts. I am sure that One sought assistance from congress person. Grapewine is the other did too??

Well hope it was a coincidence OR possibly lacking some documents.

GOD!! Why do you have to treat the company change cases any different? Aparently its no mistake of the employee!!