IGATE - spoke to IIO

@485

Spoke to IIO today. My PD is May 1996 and ND 8/1999. She said \'your application is with an examiner since July 5. It depends on how many cases she has ahead of you. You should hear something from us with 2 - 3 weeks\'. Do you guys have any idea what the examiner does and how much longer I need to wait?

No Title

This is the standard answers people are getting now a days, I think INS CS is tired of answering these calls. I got the similar answer about 2 weeks back. "CASE IS WITH OFFICER, WAIT FOR 30-45 DAYS" indirectly they mean to say that do not call before next 45 days or whatever !!!

UNLESS YOU ARE VERY LUCKY TO GET FEW GOOD IIOs to ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.....I GUESS ABOUT 3-4% ONLY;

No Title

post, I spoke to IIO on last friday 7/13 and got similar response. She said my case is with an officer since Jun 19th and I may get some response in 45 days. At least all IGATE are being assigned and no more on hold.

No Title

My case has been with an officer atleast since mid of march. After being for so long those stupids send another rfe towards the end of june. They have not mailed that rfe even 20 days after generation.

If you are among the lucky ones you may get it by the weekend else only God knows (Not even vsc) how long it is going to take.

No Title

My PD is 10/97 and their standard response since Mar is
"this case is still pending and the file is where it should be for final processing."

My amended i140 got approved on july12th.

patient_immig