IGATE - Spoke to an IIO today.

Raj Kiran

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys... Mastech had sent me an email about a month back saying that my case was with an adjudicating officer. I called up an IIO today. She told me that my case was not assigned to any officer so far. I dont know if it was a genuine mistake on Mastech/Lawyer\'s part or if it was done to calm us down... It is so frustrating... I still havent received my amended I140 receipt yet. LD says that my amended I140 was filed on April 25th...

No Title

Hi, please tell me how did you get the INS line, it is always been engaged, please give me some clue, I am very deparelty trying to
to contack an IIO but I couldn\'t get the line so far.
thanks

No Title

I completely understand what you are going thru.. I have been trying for the last 4 days at different times before I got thru today...

No Title

Like we have hope to get GC, we need to try continously. Sometime, we may get line. I got that line within 10 times 15 days back. After that I am not getting it all.

Do not take IIOs or your lawyer 100% correct until you see the proof. If both the versions are same, then you can be sure that something is going on. But IIOs statements are better than lawyers...

No Title

I just got the line after redialling more than 20 times and she said my case is with an officer, I asked how long should it take, she
said 4 to 6 weeks. my ND is 28/2000 and EB2/India. I am wondering how long will it actually take to see the approval notice.

No Title

Raj,
Dont believe the IIOs. If what they told all of us was true we should no longer be visiting this board now. Personally, I am yet to talk to a \'nice, helpful\' IIO as claimed by several approved applicants on this board.

No Title

2 to 4 weeks is standard reply from IIOs, at least nowadays. They do not want us to call again and again.