IGate\'s 140 redo list updated...

No Title

I am also in the same boat. My client is also interested in hiring me as a regular employee. I am not in a hurry as there won\'t be any difference in my pay if i join the client. Did you talk to IGATE regarding this ?. Did they agree ?.

No Title

May be they are doing it by skill set. Remember the mainframe, micro etc from the labor days. It may be helpful to know the skill set of those in the new list versus yours.

No Title

I talked to the HR guys. They said they will get back to me. There is nothing they can do to prevent me. I have finished all contactual requirements like 6 months at the site etc. Besides the client will talk if needed. I guess there will not be a problem.

No Title

If My I-140 was filed After march 17 When emplifi Name changed Is My I-140 also need to be redone? Thats what I was told Is That True????

No Title

I was told by the company that I dont have to do proactive I-140.
Because My I140 was filed April 6 2000 after emplifi name changed in March 17 .
Is that true ? Please advise ?
Anybody In my boat ???

No Title

Hey Guys!

I know quite a few guys whose Ids are not in the initial list as well as the list that was published recently. In fact, one of our fellow colleague called his so-called HR Managers(They should be called useless clowns! They even do not realise that they are paid to serve us and their salary comes from the revenue we generate!!) and was shocked by the reply he got from that person! He was told that he need not have to be worried!!?? His Id will appear in the list on some Friday!!

No Title

Hi,

I also work for IGTE and I have a question for you. If we want to change the employer what is the procedure we need to follow and also I want to know how our 485 status can be continued?. I would appreciate your help if you could share thoughts on this.

Regards,
Params

No Title

"Movement Between iGATE portfolio companies requires a new LC and I-140,if I-485 is not yet filed repeat if I-485 is not filed.
If a pending I-485 is 180 or more days old then a new I-140 & LC is not required because of new AC-21 Rule.
Movement between companies is similiar to joining any other company outside iGATE portfolio."

Hi All,

You might feel this post is little irrelevant to the subject. But somebody posted the above info in a previous post. Does anybody know if the above info is true or not? Because I\'m sure there might be some people whose LC & I-140 have been done before restructure and after restructure they are in different companies. Any help or input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..