iGATE RFE waiters...please read

Kris Sarman

Registered Users (C)
Just checked with the LD; they had responded to my RFE for updated employment letter (generated on 6/26/01) on 7/9/01; checked with INS -they haven\'t received it as of 7/18/01.
BTW a receipt for my amended I-140 (due to company name change) filed on 5/6/01 was generated on 7/17/01; LD not received the receipt notice yet as of 7/18/01
EB3-India PD:4/1/98 RD:2/7/00 ND:2/14/00 FP:Mar \'01; FP redo: Apr \'01;
1 RFE for updated employement letter

No Title

Sugreev,
spoke to VSC IIO yesterday and asked if he finds any amended I-140 in my file; he said yes and requested to give me the receipt number for my own tracking purpose - he obliged;
when I checked the AVM it gives the standard message for the 140 as 180-240 days for processing I-140....well i\'m gonna ignore that message as mine is just an amended 140 not a fresh 140.
hope this helps. r u an iGater?

No Title

Kris, did you check with the lawyer (who is it?) whether they send it to INS? BTW you have written about your Amended I140 as it was filed on 5/6 which is sunday???

Thanks.

No Title

LD is usually prompt in sending RFE responses. My RFE was received by LD on July 10 from attorneys office (they got it much before). LD sent the reply on July 11th. Now it looks like it is struck at attorney office or in VSC mail room. Dont know when VSC is officially going to get it.

No Title

I completely agree with vsc9909. LD is very prompt in responding to RFEs;
Phil,
I\'m very sorry abt the error- my amended 140 was filed on 5/7/01 (monday) not 5/6/01 (Sun);
I got a mail from LD not to contact the attorney directly - so I\'m planning to call INS directly next week to find out if they have received RFE response or not.

No Title

Thanks fo reolying kris. I have a question. While replying to RFE, How does our LD send it to the lawyers office? By FedEx? By first class mail? or by Priority mail? I could not ask LD myself because I haven\'t got an RFE or approval!

Thanks

No Title

To All Igaters.
Whom did u speak in LD and what extension. Every time i call ESC they have standard answer, LD is very busy, we do nto have any update from them.
My RFE was mailed from INS on 7/9 as of 7/20 LD haven\'t received the same.

No Title

> My RE was mailed from INS on 7/9 as of 7/20 ID haven\'t received the same.

are you sure that mail _physically_ was sent out from INS on 7/9 - it can spend some time there

No Title

i dont know Phil. does it matter? whether Fedex or USPS?
But what i know was LD replied 7/9/01 but attorneys took their own sweet time and filed to the INS only on 7/18/01 - 9 days!!

No Title

talk to ur HR manager (or professional development manager!!); LDs are pretty tied up with fresh 485s. send an e-mail asking for update/status.
honestly if found it to be convenient (though i had to spend 30-40 mins trying to get thru) to call VSC IIO to check if RFE was sent out and if it the response was indeed received !! the AVM doesn;t mention anything about RFE. yesterday the she-IIO (!) admitted that the AVM is not working and she suggested not to go by it!!

Update on Empl letter RFE

RFE for Empl letter generated on 6/26/01 was responded by LD on 7/9/01 as the whole week of Jul4 the LD was shutdown. lawyer responded on 7/18/01; INS received it on 7/23/01
EB3-India-4/98;2/00;3/01(FP)