IGATE: Received I-140 Notice copy RD 04/27/01 and ND is 05/24/01

VSCRD1199

Registered Users (C)
The VSC mailroom mess is apparent based on the RD and ND of my I-140 application. Do others have similar dates? I am wondering how long it is going to take to approve the I-140. Any statistics on that?

To the lucky 26 who have their I-140 approved, Could you please post the RD/ND/AD details of your Amended I-140. This will keep the hopes alive for the rest of us.

Also The Beneficiary column on the recept notice has both my name and the A# of my I-485 application. So friends, make sure your notices also mention your A#. If not call up LD immediately to rectify it , otherwise the I-140 may not be processed as an Expedite case.

Thanks.

VSCRD1199

No Title

When was your I-140 filed? Mine was filed on May 4th. Do you know how long will it take for me to get the receipt notice?

No Title

I had called up the ESC. They told me that, my i-140 receipt would be mailed. So I assume, that the papers were forwarded to them by the LD and the ESC takes care of mailing to us.

I think, u should talk to the ESC and ask if they have recd the receipt for you employee id..

Hope you get ur papers soon.

No Title

Thanks getsoon. Those who received the receipt notice for the amended I-140 does it say anything about the no. of days for processing such cases.