IGATE/MASTECH\'s List published

No Title

I am not in the list! !! Now sending the copy of AD - wonder when they will file and wonder if we will be kept updated ..... I feel I am going to have a nervous breakdown ! 2 of my friends who came in much later than me,with ID later than me and 485 date later than me are in the list. WHAT KIND OF DISCRETION WAS USED BY THE LEGAL DEPT WHILE FILING THIS 162 ODD 140 REDS???? I even checked to see the last name basis - even then I should have been before them! I guess pure bad luck.

Really don\'t know what to do next. probably if a lot of us decide to quit something might stir...

No Title

No it\'s not pure bad luck. It\'s the people who made this list stink as a group. And they have proved it so many times that I have lost count.

No Title

I see my ID in the list published here.
I got my i-485 approved april 3 so you people can imagine the content of the list....

could someone please explain exactly were in the homepage the list is published.

No Title

My ID is not in the list!!

Here is what my lil digging into the list published on the web....Three IDs was already approved(I140 redid during Nov2000 got approved Jan2001)....four IDs received RFE. If we include "tinkari tinkari" the list will have 4 approved IDS which received RFE and four IDs that received RFE and waiting for approval....So totally eight IDs in the list that I know off have recieved RFE at some point of time!!!....So I guess THIS IS NOT a list of "Pro-active" I140 redos...Anybody contradicts this?

Is anyone out there/here who has his/her ID in the list without an RFE?

Lemme know what u guys think about this BS list?

No Title

I know 2 IGATE employees who have not received any RFE but there employee ID is on the list.

No Title

According to your mail, they filed I-140 by the priority dates . it\'s not true . my pd is 11/96. my name was not there in the list ? what is your answer ?

No Title

IF what u say is true...then this is what I want to hear....coz I am sick of "mind games"...I have faxed my EAD copy with expiration date on it to a HR clown...and god knows what these guys are gonna do with that!!!

Lets hang on together and give "faith" a fighting chance!!!!

No Title

Hey,

More than anyone else, I can understand the frustration of Spears. But the fact of the matter is that every dog has its day and you have to wait till that day comes.
There is always a difference between taking a decision of what your heart tells you and taking a decision based on your mind. Man, though its democracy always let only your mind rule till your day comes or you may be in trouble.
Well as far as my case is concerned, I am planning this week to apply for my 3rd Advance parole for me and my wife.

No Title

As far as I know, there is one ID for whom I-140 was applied in response to an RFE. But as a contradiction, a person who got his passport stamped last month after I-140 redo(proactive) is not on the list.

No Title

Yes Spears, a friend of mine said his ID is listed but he did not recv any RFE so far. His notice date is Nov 99,PD july 97.I also heard from another ID listed with PD Nov 97,ND sept 99 and recd RFE for pay stubs and empl letter on March 14th 2001.
Could anyone figure out the standards that was used? Or do you think they filed based on the company? Any idea of how many IDs listed are form MASCOT/EMPLIFI/EJIVA etc? Both the cases I mentioned above are from Mascot Systems. Anyone else out there from Ejiva?

No Title

HI,
my id (Mascot)was not there in the list . pd 11/96.ND 09/03...i don\'t know what to do next ?.......i don\'t want to think about this...but i can\'t ....few of my friends(pd 08/97) got their appoval lastweek...

No Title

My best guess about the list.

Id\'s listed includes all the cases for whom they had filed proactive I-140\'s and I-140\'s based on RFE. (The RFE may even be for simple paystub. But they would have thought that a better way to respond to RFE would be to send I-140 also).
Apart from that the list includes all guys whose priority date is earlier than august 97.
May be there are cases after August 97, but before January 98 but I do not know.
As far as my knowledge goes, there should not be cases after jan 98 as I have a collegue whose PD is Jan 98 and his number is not on the list.

I stronly feel that the legal department has done the right thing by filing the I-140 now. They could have filed in april/may 2000.
But could have has no meaning. It always could have, could have, could have........blah blah blah.

But after june 2000, whatever they did and considering the circumstances, I stronly feel that they did the right thing.
If somebody is to blame its the INS and the VSC that are to blame rather than the company for so much inconsistencies in their processing. You gotta remember that the Legal department is one of those departments in the company that actually works.

I may be wrong.

My 2 cents.

No Title

Nishi,

Could u please provide your friends details if you know and don\'t mind.

No Title

I FAXED my EAD and it seems they (Emplifi) recvd it. Why do they need the expiration date explicitly ?(It is on the EAD any way). I am really frustrated with this company. Especially the way they are proceeding with GC etc.

No Title

They write the expiration date in the I-140 application form.
Do not worry you will receive the application notice from the Lawyer and wait for it to get approved.
Then Call the INS to ask about your status.