IGATE / MASTECH I-485 Approvals Apr- 1st Week

tinkari tinkari

Registered Users (C)
PD - 04-97
RD - 09-99
ND - 10-99
FP - 08-00
RFE DEC-11 For Company Name Change/Pay Stub for Me and Birth Certificate for my Daughter
Amended I-140 applied Jan 11-2001 RD 17-Jan / ND-21-Jan
Amended I-140 approved Apr-02
I-485 Approved Apr-03-2001 ( Called IIO to Confirm Says Approval Notice Mailed. Message says the same thing for Rfe requested.)
I am from one of the Igate Co.
The thing is that the System is Working again.
I wish good luck for others in the same boat.
I will appreciate if other Igate people post their approvals below.

No Title

Hi Tinkari Tinkari,

First of all congratulations for your I485 approval.

Secondly though you have posted a lot of details, could you please post a little more like:

What does the AVM say for I-485 petition now.
What does the AVM say for I-140 (Ammended) petition now.
At what date your I-485 got approved.
At what date your Ammended I-140 got approved.

Thanks in advance.

My case Ammended I140 ND 02/08/01. Still no news.

No Title

What does the AVM say for I-485 petition now. (still the old msg "requested additional evidence for me and daughter...."
    What does the AVM say for I-140 (Ammended) petition now. (EAC not found.......)
    At what date your I-485 got approved. (Per IIO approved on Apr-03)
    At what date your Ammended I-140 got approved. (Legal says they got the approval notice on Apr-02")

No Title

tinkari tinkari,
Congratulations...You have been all over the board for a while..Nice to see your approval. Good luck and post your passport stamping experience.

No Title

Not yet heard from another I gate approval that the lawyers letter says that do not resign immediately from your job.
Not telling for how long to stay ......
After waiting for so long , I lost the charm as usual. I hope i will take a rest for a day or two.
thanks to you and wish you all the best.

No Title

Congratulations . Enjoy your freedom.

After looking at your posting, I called INS only to know that my case is still pending. Normal 30 day waiting response..patiently waiting..