IGATE/MASTECH approvals...

No Title

I have setup an appointment with an independent attorney who is not on the payroll of Mastech. He helped my friend in getting actual plastic card last month. It\'s pretty good considering till last year his labor was not done and his attorney suggested him to go for counceller processing which he did. We are too late for any option like that. But I want leave this sucker company and I hope this attorney can tell me what I need to do before kicking their ass.

No Title

I agree with you IGTE. I have already consulted an attorney. I have got very encouraging advice. I even have my resignation letter typed to fax to these inefficients at the appropriate time. Atleast I can be working as a normal person. I don\'t care if INS takes till the end of the world to come out with regulations as long as they can\'t eny my 485 and will give me EADs.I am fed up of GC worries coupled with lay off worries (and 3 day sick leaves!)

No Title

Hey.........u know what?....I am one of you guys who has been with these guys for the past 5 and 1/2 years. I got a kick out of the news...in fact I was sarcastic!!...perhaps you did not undestand that!!.....anyway thanks for your support with two cents that I should grow up.

I ain\'t no corporate snoop and neither a wannabe.

No Title

I am sorry if I offended you. It is just that I a fed up with these corporate snoops and their dirty tricks to trap the gullible persons. You will never believe some of the stories I have heard from them. Things like they have special contacts in INS who can help or harm your case. How they get cases processed so fast while no one else can etc. etc. Now I know that even if they have any influence, they will use it only to delay your case and keep you bonded. How else can one explain this hold on name change cases.

No Title

No buddy...you did not offend me....I totally understood that you said it outa frustration.....hey...afterall we are all in the same boat having no clue about what would happen next.

Someone among one of us should come forward to organise us into a group and see if we could persue with something in the court of law to get the regulations from the INS ASAP...in case if we don\'t get it by 17th APRIL

Who is that guy out there with leadership qualities?

No Title

Hello friends,

Looks like its my turn now to bring in the goodies (ie. good news) to this board today.

My case was approved on 4/3 according to the AVM. Waiting for the courtesy copy of the approval letter. Apparently
   they have updated the AVM on friday or saturday.

Pls. refer the foll. note posted on the main discussion board.
   http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?50@@.ef10a23

vsc_on_hold,
   Kindly update your list with my info. Appreciate the help you guys are doing.

No Title

Here is the updated list.

Sting - RFE 11/00, I-140 Redo apprvd 01/01, AOS approved 4/3/01
IGTE
Sanjay Dharmadhikari
november
485hope
Shahenshah
Sri1
Krishna Venkatarama
bibin kumar
j123
BJSR - Approved 03/\'01
tailgate
Jelly Bean
Oct1
balan
corona
sep08
nishi
tp222
Eye Gate
pddec96
intrepid
tinkari tinkari -- Approved after 140 redo
vsc_485waiter
AOS WAIT
vsc9909
vsc_on_hold
Phil Spears
x yz
Gawar Anpadh - RFE 11/\'00
Naidujvr
abcisn - RFE 01/\'01, I-140 redo, Approved 03/\'01
marsam - RFE, I-140 redo 02/\'01, Approved 04/\'01

No Title

Hi,
Pl. include me in.
EB3:INDIA PD:AUG\'97 ND:Sep\'99 FP:AUG\'00 RFE:Dec\'00 RFE-reply:02/01
      (RFE for I-140 redo, paystubs etc.,)

No Title

RFE issued on 04/09.

EB3/India, PD 09/96, ND 11/12/99, FP 03/08/01 - Waiting for the RFE for details. Hope it is not I-140 Redo. I will know soon.

Checked AVM and found this out.

VSCRD1199

No Title

guess what.....you\'ve perhaps hit upon the answer. i suggest all of us who\'re in this situation, call up ins/iio so frantically n frequently that they either quit their jobs or cry for help to their mgmt forcing them to do something about it. think abt it....it might work.
btw- a bird told me ejiva has a conf call with LD to address these issues.

No Title

check with the lawyer immedietly. They might have received it. Lets all hope that INS does not pump that I-140 crap again.

No Title

Could you conform if your PD is really 09/96 or 09/97. Because I believe u should have a ND before 11/12/99 if your PD is 09/96. Sorry I am wrong.

No Title

Updated list as of 04/11/01:

IGTE
Sanjay Dharmadhikari
november
485hope
Shahenshah
Sri1
Krishna Venkatarama
bibin kumar
j123
BJSR - Approved 03/\'01
tailgate
Jelly Bean
Oct1
balan
corona
sep08
nishi
tp222
Eye Gate
pddec96
intrepid
tinkari tinkari -- Approved after 140 redo
vsc_485waiter
AOS WAIT
vsc9909
vsc_on_hold
Phil Spears
x yz
Gawar Anpadh - RFE 11/\'00
Naidujvr
abcisn - RFE 01/\'01, I-140 redo, Approved 03/\'01
marsam - RFE, I-140 redo 02/\'01, Approved 04/\'01
psram - RFE Dec\'00,
VSCRD1199 - RFE 04/09/01,

No Title

Update my details as well
PD- dec 97
RD/ND Sept 99
FP Aug 00
RFE 02/01 (For Employer\'s letter and G325)
RFE received by INS 03/01

No Title

Here is the updated list. PLease send updates if and when you receive RFEs or RFE approvals or I-485 approvals.

IGTE
Sanjay Dharmadhikari
november
485hope
Shahenshah
Sri1
Krishna Venkatarama
bibin kumar
j123
BJSR - Approved 03/\'01
tailgate