IGATE I485 Notice date 09/99 PD:04/98 Fingure printing:Aug\'2000

No Title

arvind1 , Did u talk to IIO. I have heard of cases where after talking to IIO things have moved forward. My own case is similar to yours. IGATE PD 4/97 ND 9/99 FP 8/00. No Amended I140 approval. I got RFE for employment letter only on 7/18/1. Still waiting. I suspect my talking to IIO may have speeded my case and resulted in my getting RFE.

RFE wasn\'t sent to INS by the lawyer- IGATE

Hello IGATE FOlks,
PD 08/98
ND/RD 09/99
FP 07/2000
RFE generated on 07/12/2001
RFE Recieved by Laywer on 07/18/2001
Received by LD on 08/03/2001
Returned by LD on 08/09/2001
Lawyer still has it and didn\'t send to INS yet.
any one in the same situation...
I am wondering why lawyer take more than 20 days to send it to INS.

My current EAD expires on 09/26/2001. I applied for the EAD renewal a couple of weeks and I doubt whether I will be able to receive my EAD before my current EAD expires.

Please advise me on the above EAD situation..

Goodguy

Same here!

Hey Arvind1
My case is similar to yours. Igate, ND 9/99, FP 8/00, NO RFE, NO I140 approval and obviously no I485 approval yet. Spoke to IIO 2-3 times, always pending/assigned to office.

Good Guy

I also got an RFE and the LD responded on 08/06/01. But the lawyer hasn\'t sent it to INS. Waiting for his good mood....

Regd your EAD, Wait until the second week of Sept. If you don\'t hear the good news by then, go ahead and apply in your Local INS office once again. I think if you have a receipt, that should be okay (as per someone\'s experience on this board)

Good Luck.

No Title

CNBC
Thank you very much for the reply. How can we expediate the lawyer office situation.

I was told by the Employee Service Center that Lawyer will take 2 weeks to send the info to INS.

Regd. EAD, I already applied in my local office a couple of weeks back. Do you think I should notify the LD regarding the situation..

GOodguy

Goodguys

I just received a letter from the lawyer\'s office that the reply to RFE was Fedexed on 08/16 to INS. AVM is not updated yet.

Regd your EAD, don\'t worry. I saw arthur\'s response to ur posting. But just check with LD also. I think, they are really good in responding. You can send a mail to ESC and they\'ll call and let you know.

I\'m sure you don\'t need that EAD as your approval is not that far....

Good Luck.

No Title

My case is similar to yours. My RFE was reced by LD on 8/9 and responded on 8/10. But AVM is not updated till today. I guess lawyer is sitting over my RFE response. We are also not allowed to talk to lawyer directly.