IGATE - I485 Approved....

Raj Kiran

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, I have been one of the silent sufferers (as most of you have been for the past 3 to 6 years).... Finally approved..

Good luck to everybody who is still waiting... We all need lots of it..

All of you were very helpfull. Thank you all.

ID - 7/96
ID/ND - 9/99
No RE

Mad I140 - ID 4/25, ND - 6/03, AD ?????
I485 - approved on 6/20

No Title

Congratulations!! Did you talked to IIO and did he/she said that your case is assigned to an officer. If so, when was it and when did you call them. Thanks again.

No Title

Hey if the I140 ND is 6/03 ,I think they approved this case without I140 approval.That is some real good news...Congrats..!!How did you find out???

No Title

I had called an IIO on the 11th of June. At that time, she inspite of being friendly did not give me any details of my amended I140( I had not received any receipt notice of my amended 140 as of June 11th).

When I told her that an amended 140 has been filed by my company, she did say that she was going to link the two IF she found one(A140) in the system, but refused to tell me if the 140 was in the system by that time.

So I was thinking of calling after 3 or 4 weeks. Then last night I just called the AVM and found the approved message.

I need to add a couple of things while I\'m here..

My I485 application was lost by the INS TWICE !!!!!! once in Feb of 2000 and again in Jan of 2001. I think that must be some kind of a record !!! So we had to do our medical tests 3 times altogether...

No Title

I still dont know if my 140 was approved or my 485 was approved as a fallout from this new AC21 law or whatever it is..... I would check my 140 tonight when the lines would be available...

No Title

Hi Raj Kiran, eventhough she didn\'t give any info. with respect to you amended I-140, did she say anything about whether your I-485 has been assigned to any officer and it is not on hold...

No Title

As of June 11th, my I485 was not assigned to an officer. She said that if she finds an Amended140 in the system, she would link the two together, then take printouts of both my 140 and my 485 and take the two printouts to her supervisor. Her supervisor then in turn, would make a decision about assigning the two to an adjudicating officer.

From what I understood, she said that my case was on hold because of the company name change....