IGATE I140 amendment : Called VSC to link I140 and I485

Intrepid

Registered Users (C)
I just called VSC to have my I140 amendment linked to my I485. The IIO told me it was already linked and it is being processsed. It is no longer on HOLD . She did not tell me hom much longer it would take to get approval.

PD: 03/96
ND: 06/99
FP: 01/01

Hope this helps fellow IGATErs

No Title

Intrepid,
Did you receive your receipt for the amended I-140? Mine was filed on 4/16 and I have till date not received mine.

No Title

Yes I received a copy of the notice yesterday. Mine was filed on 4/18. You should be getting yours soon. Check with ESC.

No Title

Could you please give the foll dates.

Date on which I-140 mailed from ESC

RD for I-140
ND for I-140

Appreciate your reply.

No Title

and when I called several days ago to do this and then to check that this was done by VSC - I got an info that amended I-140 was assigned to a _different_ officer than original I-485 case... so I am now in process of pushing those b..ds to reassign amended I-140 to the same officer that is keeping my I-485...

so what do you people think...

No Title

Looks like something is going on... As far as the hold is concerened, did she tell you that only yours was no longer on hold or did she sound like it was for all the "bonded for life" IGATErs....

No Title

if you are asking me, Raj, I never heard that my case was on hold and I wrote about this several times here... never ever my direct questions "whether my case is on hold for any reason or not ???" were answered that my case is/was/will be on hold...

No Title

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!
My I 1485 has been finally approved on 05/24/01.
Good luck to all the Igaters. You will be getting
your approval very soooon.

Tom Adams