IGATE I-485 Approved

NAIDUJVR

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My I-485 was approved on Jun 2Oth. I received the courtesy approval letter yesterday.
Here are my details
PD: 12/97
ND: 09/99
ad: 06/20/2001
Category: EB3.
I work for Emplifi.

Thank you all for your help

No Title

Pl help my friend

1.EAD expired on 6/6/01 H1 is still valid.
2.Traveled abroad on AP.
3. waiting for approval for 485. RD for 485 is 4/4/00

1. If travelled on AP is that cancels your H1

No Title

stav,

As soon as your friend uses AP, he will lose non-immigrant status so his H1 will become invalid and he can only work on EAD then. He needs to be very careful about that. He better travel on H1 and not on AP.

No Title

He applied for EAD before that date, but is waiting for the new EAD, is he out of status? can he work ?

No Title

Yes he can work since he has valid H1 (as long as he did not use AP or work for some other employer on EAD)

This is my understanding. If you really want to be double sure call a lawyer (your company lawyer) or INS

No Title

My Amended I-140 was approved on Jun 5th. It was filed on April 23rd. AVM is not yet updated. Three Weeks back I called IIO to link my I-140 TO my I-485. I hope this helps

No Title

Can anyone pl help

Used AP parole for travel once.

Present Situation
H1 valid
EAD renewal applied before the expiry of earlier EAC
Waiting for approval for 485

No Title

Hi!
I applied for AS in June 2001. No response from INS, yet - I expected. I have also applied for advance parole and AD, together.

-When you get your EAD, does that mean INS has scrutinized your I-485 application and it can not be rejected in future (i.e.NO RFE will be requested any more)? OR issuing EAD has nothing to do with approval of I-485? i.e.INS won\'t even look at all documents carefully in the beginning, they just issue EAD and advance parole immediately.

Thanks