iGate\'ers - be happy :-) I heard that LD got ~30 amended I-140\'s approved today...

No Title

deejjjaaaa,

Thanks for the info. My case is that I called IIO two days ago after they got my REF for employment letter on 14/May. They said my case is on pending since my company name changed. Do you think I should send I-140 now or wait for the regulation to comes out.

Thanks

CcatVSC

No Title

How in this godamn world u came to know about this????
PLEASE PLEASE lemme know if its genuine? If it is true u made my day and weekend

Thanks

No Title

> How in this godamn world u came to know about this????

hmmm... does it matter for you :) ??? you have to believe ...

No Title

I talked with IIO on Tuesday, amended I-140 was not yet approved... IIO was not very polite, but she told be that my amended I-140 _and_ I-485 is with an officer in "business" unit (which I guess is a normal thing for I-140, as it is a petition from your company - but is it a normal thing for I-485 ???)... I had no time to push for further info as it was already > 4:00 PM EST and IIO was angry...

but I got news on Friday evening that LD received approval for my amended I-140... as LD sent amended I-140 directly to VSC - approval must be mailed back also directly to LD (without lawyer involved) - so if Wed/Thu/Fri was sufficient for approval to be entered in their system and delivered to LD in Pittsburgh - it can be true

also message on 802-527-4913 was not yet updated on Friday...

so if you want > 100% guarantee - you better wait for Monday, when I will be able to verify this by calling LD and VSC

until then - just believe me :)

No Title

between 15 and 20 more amended I-140\'s were received by Legal ... guys, VSC is moving... so it will be ~45-50 cases in 2 days

No Title

deejjjaaaa,

Could you please post your RD/ND/AD of the I-140 one more time. I think yours was filed April 17 if I am not mistaken. Mine was filed Apr 26, but ND is May 24. So I am wondering if I would be covered in the latest approvals.

Thanks in advance

VSCRD1199

No Title

send to VSC on 4/17/2001

RD = 4/18/2001
ND = 5/10/2001

got news about my approval on Friday (last week)... message in VSC is not yet updated...

No Title

Is your info updated on Igate database. I just called HR and my database still tells when LD recieved the I140. No approval info. Filing info same as yours.

No Title

Just be cautious how many times you call them. I was told last week specifically not to call before July 1st (she was really pissed) and that I call them too often.