Igate Employees Waiting For Gc

Dukhi Atma90

Registered Users (C)
This is my first post. My details are :

PD = 11/96
RD = 8/99
ND = 9/99
FP = 8/2000
RFE Response received by INS 1/2001(RFE for Employer name)
Amended I 140 Approved 6/2001. This took more than 9 months

Can anyone give me an idea when I can expect any news. Calls to INS not helpful. Thanks.

No Title

I am also in the 96 batch. No RFE like \'ohgod\'. Calling IIOs not helpful. I dont understand this. What is VSC doing with 96 cases ? why are they not giving these any priority ? I thnik it time for us to share ideas. What do you think we should do ?

No Title

Am from early 97..No RFE....still waiting. Have tried all route Senate/congress/INS HQ.....nothing helped!!

At this point I really do not know what to do!

No Title

There is not much you can do except drink more glasses of water. Seems like INS has a random approach to adjudication. There is no pattern or order. If they are still working on 1996 cases, where is the logic of making the EB3(India) dates current ?

No Title

Hey guys even I dont have RFE/local transfer but looking at some cases and knowing my luck I am pretty sure I will get either of them.

No Title

I have a feeling that dates will retrogress shortly to allow some order to be restored. I guess 245(i) and the recently opened floodgates due to dates becoming current would have caused a "frontlog" of correspondence and petitions.

Staff increase is an option which will take sometime unless Temps can be brought on board. I am willing to take leave and work free for INS Vermont for a week if my GC is adjudicated at the end of 7 days. Now thats an idea !!!

No Title

ohgod. Dont even think about that. I sincerely hope you will not have to deal with RFE or transfer. Even if random, I am hoping that since our cases are not on HOLD any longer all of will be cleared soon.

No Title

Actually dukhiatam, I had thought about that myself. I am seriously considering going upto VSC and volunteering with the mailroom or frontlog, so the officers can contiue to work on cases.

No Title

I also belong to 1996 batch (May). Could the VSC have assigned our
cases to one person and that person is sitting on it (may be on leave or dead). Have any of you guys asked the IIOs giving specific dates and examples and how one case with much later dates could have got approved months ago?

No Title

Same boat April (1996).

Still not sure whether I will receive a RFE or a transfer. Just hoping for the best.

No Title

woh...woh...its kinda scary to see many 96 guys from iGATE...I really feel bad...it is not fair to frustrate you guys like this!!

No Title

Its trajic to see so may of us waiting for what maybe a under-staffing issue. I know of several cases where persons in November\'97 PD have got GC, with and without RFE. I do hope that we all get it soon. Why can\'t the INS repeat its performance when it rolled out EAD cards 2 years ago ?

No Title

My PD is 09/96 and I-485 ND is 11/99. RFE on 04/09 form Emp letter and pay-stubs. RFE response received on may 09. My file has been with Officer since may 09 and I am still waiting. Amended I-140 filed 04/27 with ND of 05/24! No news yet. I am also hoping I don\'t get second RFE or transfer to local. Monitoring AVM every day in the evening even though it is a useless activity.

My own feeling is that we are going to see a lot of Aug-Sep-Oct 99 approvals irrespective of PDs starting next week when the date becomes current. I think my case will be on the back-burner for may be 4 months until all the AUG-SEP-OCT 99 NDs are approved.

Good Luck everybody.

VSCRD1199

No Title

PD - 7/97
ND - 9/99
AMENDED 140 FILED ON APRIL 26 2001
NOTICE DATE FOR AMM 140 - MAY 24TH 2001
SPOKE TO IIO TWO DAYS BACK - SAID CASE IS TAKEN OFF HOLD BUT NO DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

LETS WAIT AND SEE.
LOTS OF EMPLIFI AND MASCOT GUYS WITH PD NOV 97 HAVE GOT APPROVALS.SO THINGS ARE HAPPENING AND LET US NOT LOOSE HOPE

GOOD LUCK

No Title

Here is this Igate employee with PD - 11/97 with A140 approved. But no approval yet :(

Guys do you have any idea if AVM is getting updated on daily basis??