IGATE case Approval RFE 08/06.

rfe06Aug

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

This message board is all the hope man I had all through these hard years , rfe info , approval , questions , answers, etc.... Great thanks for Rajiv for maintaining such a discussion forum.

Today, the AVM says my case has been approved.

INFO
  IGATE - Emplifi
 PD 08/10/98
 ND 09/99
 RD 09/99
 Finger printing 08/00
 RFE send 07/23
 RFE received 08/06
 Approval date 08/21/2001

Its been 3 years , true test of patience , been with IGATE all through these years, with the same client .

I wish all the RFE cases be approved soon, the wait after RFE is a true nightmare as things are not in our hands.

Good luck guys.

Congrats!

rfe06aug, congratulations. Mine RFE is also received by INS on the same day. Nice to know that RFE cases are moving on. Good Luck. Hoping for the best.

thanks Guys.

sandeep I knew u\'rs is also in the same date range for RFE , that\'s is the reason i posted my approval.

Congratulations - rfe06Aug

I am with IGATE - Emplifi over 5 Years with the same client. Planning say good bye ?? and join the client ??

Thanks

rfe06Aug, thanks. There are couple of more RFE approvals whose RFE receive date is also on Aug. 6, 2001. Hope if I check my AVM today or tomorrow, I will hear the good news too. Good Luck.

Congrats

Congrats and wish u all the best.

My RFE for paystubs and employment letter was recd. by INS on 08/13. Waiting for approval.

What was ur RFE for ? Did u talk to IIO during the RFE process.

thanks

Rajiv

Hearty Congrats

Kudos to your patient waiting (Almost 2 Years just for 485 is pathetic)

Rfe info.

Rfe was for employment letter, had to involve senate after the RFE reply , i guessed it helped .

No Title

rfe06Aug , Congratulations. Enjoy ur freedom. Thanx for sharing the good news. Gives hopes for IGATE RFE waiters like me.