IGATE - Bhatti approved !!

bhatti

Registered Users (C)
I just heard my case was approved on 8/18. AVM updated.
PD Aug 1997 !!
ND Sept 1999.
RFE 6/26/2001 for Incomplete medical form and pay stubs
RFE recvd by INS on 8/7/2001.

I am a frequent surfer on this board and really thank Rajiv khanna and all the members who post on this board. The long wait is finally over(5 Yrs with IGATE !!).

All GC waiters Good Luck

Incomplete Medical Form ?????????

Please be more specific, since I think I am in the same boat.What was exactly incomplete?

RFE details

hep_immi,
RFE was for incomplete medical forms. The doctor did not fill some sections of my and my wife\'s medical forms. He was such an incompetent doc he should be sent to high school to teach how to fill simple forms. The doctor had left the hospital after a year or so and I had get it filled with the current doctor. Also the RFE was for my pay stubs.

Thanks for the Medical Info details...........

I was not able to complete my medical examination due to pregnancy, do you have any idea if they would issue an RFE in that case, my ND was Oct 6th., haven\'t heard anything yet.

Congrats, Pl. post some more information about the RFE

Bhatti,
            Congrats . Enjoy the freedom.

When the RFE was issued ? When u replied ? When AVM get updated ? When did u hear the approval ?

Thanks

rajiv

RFE issued on 6/26, RFE replied on 8/2 and RFE recvd by INS on 8/7. Approved on 8/18(Saturday !!).

Good luck

Medical...

It should not be a problem. I think you will get an RFE and you should do the medical exam from the INS listed Doc and you will be fine.

Good luck.