IGATE ammended i140 approved

j123

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My ammended i140 is approved. I got the approval notice in mail today. But the avm is not updated. I am planning to check the i485 status by calling up IIO. I pray god to hear the good news.

My details
Pd 4/97 i485 Nd 9/99 no RFE ammended i140 rd 4/11/2001 nd 4/18/2001 ammended i140 approval not sure about the date. got it in mail today

No Title

Hi j123,
   Congrats!!! Though I am not from IGATE, still I am very much elated to see your approval. Yes, I am also suffering because of the name change hold. This gives us a lot of hope.

Hope your I-485 also gets approved soon.
     Wish you good luck and thanks for sharing your info.

No Title

Guys,
Congrats J123 on your approval.

Yet another amended I-140 approved for IGTE!!!!

Today, after much arguing with the folks at IGTE Legal Department, I managed to get them to fax my receipt notice to me. My Amended I-140 RD is 4/19/01, ND is 5/11/01 and (upon checking the status today) Approval date was 5/23/01. I am excited!!!

And now to burst the bubble of excitement - well I also checked the status of my I-485, and guess what, it is NOT APPROVED!! So the wait continues.... But alteast I have some genuine progress to report after a long time.

Good luck to all you guys on this forum - this finally proves that there is hope for all of us. Hang in there guys, we will DEFINITELY get there!!!

No Title

shahenshah,

Congratulations for your amended I140 approval. Good luck and hope you will get good news on your I1485.

No Title

Thanks guys. Good luck to all of you. hope everybody hears the good news soon. I will keep you posted if i hear any thing about i485

No Title

Congrats j123, shahenshah on your amended I140 approvals. This definitely gives hope. I am sure you will hear more good news soon.

No Title

Seems like INS is trying to clean up all amendment 140 cases, these 140 approvals are very good news

No Title

NOW I have reasons to believe......J123 and shahensha congrats and hope you would give us a breaking news pretty soon.

No Title

j123 and shahensha
Congratulations to both of you. Hope to see your 485 approvals very soon. Thank you for sharing the good news.