IGATE - 485 approved

akashganga

Registered Users (C)
Today I heard the golden words in AVM - This case has been approved....... I could not believe my ears. We should thank ISN for the excellent lobbying which resulted in the new immigration laws because of which we got GC. Without ISN people like me would have had to go back.

I started visiting this site few months back only and found it so useful and informative. I want to thank all contributers to this forum. Thanks to deejjjaaaa and many many other IGATERS who contributed to discussions and provided invaluable information. I want to thank IGATE LD. They are very very good. Special thanks to Tripti. My details:

Company: IGATE
PD 4/97 RD 8/99 ND 9/99 Amended 140 ND 4/01 AD 8/01. RFE for employment letter response received on 9/7/1 and 485 approved on 9/10/1. AVM updated today only.

Good luck to all waiters. Just hang in there and you will all hear the good news soon.

Congrats!!

Hi akashganga,

Congratulations!!! You have waited the longest, if I am not mistaken, among the people on hold for company name change...You should probably take a long vacation and enjoy yourself - you deserve it.

Congrats and Good Luck!!

Thanks

Shraddha, Thanks. I am one of the longest waiters. The whole process from the time my labor was filed to approval took about 4.5 years. Fortunately most of that period the job market was good and I could survive. I hope the next generation of employment based immigrants will not have to go through this ordeal. Specially with current job market conditions.

No Title

Hi akashganga,
  Congrats!!! I am very happy to know your approval. Finally you are free now. Enjoy this freedom.

Wishh you good luck

No Title

mogaram, Thanks. I feel like a big burden has gone away from my head. Nice feeling. I hope all the remaining 485 waiters get their approvals soon.

Hearty Congrats

akashganga, Enjoy your freedom. Your case got too delayed, anyhow it is all over for you.

congratulations

Hi akashganga,Iam very happy to know about your approval. Enjoy ur freedom.