If you are planning to get your iEAD at SFO , read this....

svs2000

Registered Users (C)
91st day. Got the iEAD from SFO today, was a simple process. Folks who are planning to go to SFO ensure that you have some proof that you stay in a city that comes under INS SFO jurisdiction. I had my old address of Santa clara on my Drivers license and the guy in the counter was relectunt to let me in. He said "You are coming here to SFO because our lines are small. Go to san Jose ". I had a hard time convincing him that we live in San Mateo( Back of my mind I was thinking if I can wait for my GC for 6 years and it is not over yet, why cannot I wait in the line for several more hours. San Jose or SFO do they make any difference? ). He admitted us conditionally, and said they may not issue us the iEAD, but once inside things went very well. The officer at the main counter did not even bother to ask us anything. Over all it was a 4 hr process , got into the line at 6 AM , into the building at 7AM out with the card at 9.30 AM. valid for 4 months.

I am on CIBA and Pcee\'s lists. Post your experiences at all stages and keep this forum alive.

Thanks
SVS2000

Thanks friend

Thanks for the information..My ND is July 27 , I am still waiting for the EAD .

I-765 receipt, Drivers License, Pasport, i-485 receipts and I-765 application (you have to fill it u

INS San Francisco - Wait time in the line

My 485 was approved and I\'ve to visit INS, SFO to get my passport stamped.
Q. What is the best arrival time at the center to be allowed in?
Q. Also please indicate any specific additional documentation for a NO interview scenario.

Thanks you folks.