If you are happy and you know it jump with joy....

weigh

Registered Users (C)
ND 10/16/02 (My birthday)
FP 09/21/04
AD 12/03/04 (My wife's and my daughter's birthday. Do you believe it? Today is also my last day working at Texas. What a day!!!!)
Spouse did FP same day and is still waiting for the good news.

Hope this brings some good mood for those who filed in 2002 and are still waiting. I know of 3 other friends who filed the same period with me, 2 of those got approval. If this represents any statistics, you all's approval should be around the corner! For those who have not got their FP yet, may be it would help to do something other than sitting... I know of another case which was denied one year after RFE because the officer never received the response even though the applicant sent it. So if you feel your case is unusually slow you better find out.

I have been educated tremendously from this site. All those people with kindness and professionally knowledges... Although some of them have not got their approvals they are always the first ones to congratulate others. Thank you!

Weigh

Congrats and thank you for the encouragement to 2002 filers.

How old is your daughter and did she do FP. the reason i ask is that my son is 13 years , does he have to do FP.

thanks

deepak007 said:
Weigh

How old is your daughter and did she do FP. the reason i ask is that my son is 13 years , does he have to do FP.

thanks

My daughter was born in the US so she did not need to go through this. Sorry I don't know of a definite answer for your question...

deepak007 said:
Weigh

thanks

FPs are for aliens over 14 years of age.

Congrats you lucky buddy.

Happy belated B'day to your wife and daughter.

My GC journey is also a bit interesting and stays around 23rd...................

We came to US on September 23rd.......

I was approved on September 23rd.........

My wife and kids were approved on November 23rd ...

"The north wind built the Vikings"

Thanks to all for the best wishes. For each of us the whole GC process is a real testing for our nerve, patience, and optimism. At least for my case, I felt nervousness, helplessness, frustration, fear, ... Nevertheless, let me quote this saying "The north wind built the Vikings" to encourage my fellow immigrants or immigrants-to-be. Hardship makes you stronger. This is certainly true for me. This is probably also why immigrants have been more successful than the incumbants.

You will find that there is something more important than your green card - your nerve. Life will not be enjoyable without challenges. Hold on and don't faint!