if(this.DomesticViolence(NULL_Processed), return GreenCard::I485(EB3(india)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: india48507

People like you should not get any green card.You slapped your wife for no reason. I bet you are annoying more than her. You did not have any shame asking this question and saying my wife is co-operative.

india48507,

I think if you have anything constructive to add here, pls do, if not refrain from posting insipid opinions on others' personal lives.

You have no clue what this dude may have gone through or what the circumstances may have been. Laws in this nation are meant to protect women but are misused by quite a number of women. So back off.

tonyonline

Why don't you back off! indiaXXXXX had her opinion and she expressed it. You don't know what she is going through.

"Laws in this nation are meant to protect women but are misused by quite a number of women." What are you saying here? Laws are misused by everybody not just one gender.

Certainly, the poster must have expected that someone would comment on his action and indiaXXXXX did. So, leave her alone!

indiaxxxxx has no right to say others green card should be declined

tonyonline

Why don't you back off! indiaXXXXX had her opinion and she expressed it. You don't know what she is going through.

"Laws in this nation are meant to protect women but are misused by quite a number of women." What are you saying here? Laws are misused by everybody not just one gender.

Certainly, the poster must have expected that someone would comment on his action and indiaXXXXX did. So, leave her alone!

just because she is going through her life it is her personal life.she has no right to comment on others life. if she is capable to fix her life she should fix it but not saying that somebody should not get green card. you may not know what the orginal poster is going through and what circumstances happened in his life.it is a aggressive post and one should not vent their anger on others who we even don't know.

(helpwanted_dv, This is not directed at you. I wish you and your family the very best.)

This is to those who tried to lump an entire region/culture together:

Please do not typecast everyone from a region/culture just because one person you know from that region/culture behaved in a certain way.

JamGurl = MoronGurl ?

tonyonline

The original poster wanted feedback on his immigration issue and not his personal problems. Go back and read it.

I did not know indiaXXX was a chick but you did, somehow. I can see how you've jumped forward to defend her. Even if i knew she was a chick (ugly or ugliest) i would have still stated what i stated. And does it matter what i think what indiaXXX is going through? She has all the laws available to use to her advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you

Thank you for all for supporting this thread with your opinions. I think we leave semi matured/Moron gurl/Frustrated / failed in life people as they are so they can go away. They neither imporve themselves nor contribute to others....

Last edited by a moderator:
TonyOnline,

Your last comment really shows your immaturity. A constructive argument is meant to attack a person's words but when you start attacking the person as "ugly," that clearly shows your immaturity.

I have no idea if indiaXXX is a he or she. I assumed a she. It doesn't matter at this point. You don't know who I am and what influences I have.

Feedback on his personal problems warranted both good and bad comments. The person handling his case is going to have their opinion about the issue which may or may not influence his case. The poster's arrogance certainly won't help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.