If the FBI finds that you have a criminal record after they run your fingerprints...

I think that sounds too simple....they should probably find out from you what the story is, by requesting court documents b4 they deny u? taht sounds more appropriate :rolleyes:

JoeF said:
If you have a record that doesn't allow naturalization, they will just deny the application. If they are looking for you, they probably would show up at your door in the morning...

JoeF said:
If you have a record that doesn't allow naturalization, they will just deny the application. If they are looking for you, they probably would show up at your door in the morning...

FBI called me up 6 years ago and asked me to come in for an "interview". When I asked the guy if I was in trouble, he said "Don't worry, you aren't in trouble. If you were in trouble, we wouldn't call you, we'd come looking for you"

Last edited by a moderator:
JoeF said:
they will just deny his application ..even if he didn't mention anything about his record? :rolleyes: