if past 60 days and gc card not received read on

Thank You SPIRIT

I really appreciate your information,
Thanks again,

good luck on your plastic card

Hi Dyt1

You can use either Page1 pr Page 2.But the advantage with Page 1 as per IIO is you can initiate inquiry for ur plastic card and also give your new address in case if it is different from your address on record with INS.That way you can use that form for both, while the second one you can use it for only one option.Hope this helps you.

sk_fl said:
My online status changed today to document ready and will be mailed.

sk_fl,

Was this the only status change you received (card mailed), or did you receive the usual sequence, including 'processing completed' and then 'card ordered', like below:

Status Update 1 : Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Status Update 2 : On Month, XX, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Status Update 3 : On Month XX, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her

sk_fl and sushsaha

it has been 15 days since i have faxed them G731 form and mail them as well.
There is not change in LUD date neither i have re'ved card.
Also I initiate an inquiry by calling 800 numbers.
I can not initiate another by till 30 days.
I don't know why its happneing to us.
Still waiting..... :mad:

SK_FL

When u sent G731 form, did sent it thru regular mail or priority mail?

What is the fax number

What is the fax number for faxing the G-731 form ?

Thanks
Rajma

Rajma said:
What is the fax number for faxing the G-731 form ?

There is no 'published' fax number with the G-731 instructions. It gives you a mailing address. I would recommend sending it by certified mail so you have some proof it arrived and someone signed for it. Faxes are quick, but they can get 'lost' or ignored.

Got a call from CSC

I got a call this morning from CSC. The guy said that he is responding to my enquiry regarding non-receipt of Green Card. He asked me if I had filled I-89 and submitted the pictures. I told him that I did that in USCIS district office in Charlotte. He said that he will find out where my file is and will try to get the process forward. He said that if I don't hear from them or get the card in 3 months, I should call back and initiate another enquiry.

Hope this of some help to others.

Thanks
Rajma
WAC-03-037-53XXX

reach_honey said:
it has been 15 days since i have faxed them G731 form and mail them as well.
There is not change in LUD date neither i have re'ved card.
Also I initiate an inquiry by calling 800 numbers.
I can not initiate another by till 30 days.
I don't know why its happneing to us.
Still waiting..... :mad:

SK_FL

When u sent G731 form, did sent it thru regular mail or priority mail?

Hi reach_honey,

I am sorry for the delay in my reply. I sent thru certified mail th the california service center.Thank you

wik said:
sk_fl,

Was this the only status change you received (card mailed), or did you receive the usual sequence, including 'processing completed' and then 'card ordered', like below:

Status Update 1 : Processing for your Alien Registration Card or Green Card has been completed. Your BCIS document will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Status Update 2 : On Month, XX, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Status Update 3 : On Month XX, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her

Hi Wik,

I saw my status change to Update 1 and Update 2 as above but my thrid one they say they responded to m ycase for more info I requested. Have no idea what it means but I think it has got something to do with my change of address. Would let you know if I see a change similar to the one like ur's above.Thank you.

Got Green Card

Hi Spirit,

I received my plastic green card by mail today from the california Service Center. Thank you.

Congrats sk_fl!

This past week I received Card ordered emails so I should be soon receiving mine too....