If employment bases GreenCard is for "future employment", why does RFE ask for pay

For whoever they ask paystubs - they applied on the basis that they are currently employed with the

This is to ensure that

you have been employed all this time while your application was under process, and were financially capable to support yourself. Thats all. Who you worked for (as long as it met the requirement of being in the same field, etc. etc.) is not an issue as GC is for future job which could be with a different employer (same field, etc. etc.). And this is only for the intrim period which is from the time one files I-485 to either when RFE is issued or personal interview. One has to submit a letter from employer and a couple of paystubs at I-485 filing that furnishes the information about the current employer till that point in time.

No Title

The pay stubs provide evidence the petitioned position is still available at the time of I485 approval and employer intend to hire the applicant for the position and capable of paying the applicant. However, failing to provide the current paystubs does not mean the I485 will be rejected. As you all stated, the I485 petition is for future position. If you are currently not working for the petitioned employer, you can provide alternative supporting evidence to show availability of the job, capability to pay, continous intention to hire on permenant basis etc.. Or provide evidence to satisfy AC21 requirements.

What if RFE asks for paystubs ...

and the employee has not got paid for 3-4 months (and also no paystubs have been generated) ? What implication will it have when the RFE is generated and the applicant doesn\'t provide paystubs ?

another question

If suppose after getting approval u don\'t join the future employer in this case. Is there any problem or INS can do something.

No Title

As I explained in my previous message, you need to provide evidence to meet the requirement. Of course, it is not easy but not impossible. FIRST, CONSULT A GOOD LAWYER (ALSO MEANS SPEND MONEY, WELL WORTH IT). Second, need your employer\'s strong support, e.g. statement from employer to explain the situation, future contract, financial condition, job needs, customer base etc..

another question

If suppose after getting approval u don\'t join the future employer in this case. Is there any problem or INS can do something.

Same as these>>>>>>

If drinking and driving is illegal, then why do they have parking lots outside bars!!!
-or-
why do they call it "shipment" when you send something by truck and call it "cargo" when you send it by ship

No Title

According to the law, if INS decide to pursue this matter, Yes, you will get trouble. e.g. INS may find out when you applied for citizenship. Whether INS will pursue it, it is up to INS.

who in the right frame

of mind will take vacation at loss of pay. cut the crap out. Do you think an INS officer or whoever will buy this load of BS.

Paystubs are generally asked ......

.... To show proof that the employer can afford to pay the prevailing wage and it shows one intends to work for the sponsoring employer. It is not essential but it shows intent according to the INS, since past action is an indication of future conduct.

For eg. since ur petition has been approved indicates that you have the skills and experience to do the job (which is expected to be available as the job market has been tested for these skills). As a result it is expected that you are currently working in the same/similar job. If you are not working in the same/similar job with the same/similar/approx prevailing wage now (during I-485) when you are physically living in the US, then how can you otherwise prove/guaranty to INS your intent to do the same/similar petitioned job after getting the approval?