If anyone has run greenland script for LIN02075 076 078 or

gheewalabhai888

Registered Users (C)
079 numbers, please share. I am looking for latest info on those dates to see if anything has improved. Sometime erroneous online data gives small information.

ghee...

i have been running the greenland script for 02-075 (jan 2, 2002 ND) for 02-119 (feb 25, 2002 ND). i will post the results of the latest run later this evening in the greenland script thread.

Thanks Pork!

I started running first half of Dec 31, 2001 but exceeded the limit and won't let me do anything even after I cleared all the cookies.
They may have done some smarter counter to track, than using a normal cookies block.

-ghee

It is rather irritating to put up with this incessant "can you run the script for ...." from all these 'exceptionally skilled' EB based immigrants. Why is it so difficult to search and download the script and then follow some very simple step by step instructions?

If the issue is one of fear that INS will somehow get to know about it and blacklist your application, then learn to live without the information rather than beseeching others to assume that risk on your behalf.

Sankrityayan

It is not like that since we are all coordinating on things ie i ask ghee and cholks to run the scripts so that we are all will be in one page.

Ready for anything -- but not fear

I have found fear in almost all

posters on this site whether they are EBs or NIWs or any sort of highly highly skilled (doctors, software gurus, engineers etc.) applicants. This may be just a GC-fear-syndrome by becoming well adept in slaving desi shops or other regular employers. What can we all do apart from being meek and docile?
I can understand the reason.

But please try to gather some courage and do some data sharing by running your own respective LIN script outputs or any other good information. Do your own homework. If help is needed, please ask us.

FYI

i have just posted the results of my scan this morning for LINs 02-075 (ND jan 2, 2003) and 02-119 (ND feb 25, 2003) in the greenland script thread.

sorry for the delay, ghee... came down with a nasty summer cold, went home early yesterday.

Thanks, Pork

This year MN and IA have been really moderate, temperature wise. Now this second half of August can be pretty hot, I guess.
I was near your neck of the woods just last month curising down on I35 to DeMoines on an official visit.
Later,
-Ghee

ghee...

that's true... though, for some reason, we have had far more mosquitoes this year in mid-iowa than any i can recall (of course, i have just been here for three and a half years).

coincidentally, i was in minneapolis the day before yesterday (aug 12), attending the oracle tech day at the hyatt in the downtown. wonder if you there too?