iEAD at Philly office

alittleluck

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone,

I have applied for my 3rd EAD for almost three months but still not receiving the new card. I am wondering if anyone had applied for iEAD at Philadelphia local office.

Can I just walk-in and ask for an iEAD?
What document should I bring?

Thanks.

If you have applied and 90 days have passed you can go to Callowhill street (BCIS office) and get an interim EAD or they may even issue the EAD there itself

ciao
gcsep10

Not the same day
This is what my lawyer told me:
To obtain an interim EAD from the BCIS Philadelphia District Office, a representative from this office will do the following:

1. Go to the local BCIS office with the I-765 Receipt showing that 90 days have passed since the filing of the application, a duplicate I-765 application with your original signature and a G-28 with your original signature.

2. Typically an appointment notice is issued that same day. On average, the appointment is scheduled approximately two weeks from that date.

The original appointment notice will be sent to you. You will need to do the following:

1. Go in person to the BCIS Philadelphia District Office at 1600 Callowhill Street at the appointed date and time.

2. Take the original appointment notice, current passport, I-765 receipt notice and a valid driver's license, if you have one. For no fee, they will take your photograph. You will receive your interim EAD card on the day of your appointment.

3. Send a copy of the interim EAD card to our office to help keep our records up to date.