iEAD - 90 days v/s 90 business days

krakow007

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I had seen a thread earlier discussing whether we were eligible for get our iEAD 90 days from your ND or 90 business days from your ND. I do not remember what conclusion was reached in that thread, nor am I able to find that thread. Does anyone here know if we wait 90 days or 90 working days before we can get our iEAD? Thanks in advance for your time.
Regards

interesting, I remember reading somewhere that a person called USCIS and was told that it was 90 BUSINESS DAYS.. maybe some USCIS reps aren't well informed.

Everybody.. today I called my lawyer hehehe I told them it's been almost 60 days since RD and they said DO NOT COUNT WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS, USCIS DOESN'T WORK DURING THOSE DAYS. so..... COUNT BUSINESS DAYS and RELAX, USCIS doesn't forget cases, you will get your FP soon.

zhm said:
Does this also apply to AP? I've been waiting for 40 days now :)

My understanding is that AP is issued when you prove that you really have an emergency need to travel. There is no wait period for getting an AP as compared to an iEAD.

irachka said:
Everybody.. today I called my lawyer hehehe I told them it's been almost 60 days since RD and they said DO NOT COUNT WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS, USCIS DOESN'T WORK DURING THOSE DAYS. so..... COUNT BUSINESS DAYS and RELAX, USCIS doesn't forget cases, you will get your FP soon.

The wait period for iEAD is 90 calendar days. I got mine on the 91st day from my RD.

Im not sure about FP as they constantly seem to change the procedure.