• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Idiot known as FijiRugby

Sm1smom

Super Moderator
So this idiot known as @FijiRugby sends me a PM regarding his case, I politely responded by asking him to post his questions in the open form. This fool responds over a week later with insults.

Below is the PM from this idiot that doesn’t even know the difference between @Sm1smom and @Britsimon to start with:

Hi Simon,

I am a DV2020 applicant. My interview was already conducted my US Embassy in China. I was put on Further Administrative Processing. After a few weeks, they requested me to submit my passport. However, by the time my passport reached them, the embassy had closed due to COVID-19. When the embassy reopened then Trump suspended the IV services for 2 months. Today, he came up with a new executive order that goes till the end of the year. My question is, will the US Embassy continue giving out immigrant visa or will it be suspended till the year end? I have lost hope with DV2020 because I invested a lot of money, time and energy and now I am thinking of getting my passport back. If the suspension is on IMMIGRANT VISA then I will get my passport back and forget about this DV2020

Idiotic @FijiRugby,

You think it is okay to hide behind the walls of internet anonymity and throw tantrums, call people names simply because you’ve been asked to stop acting like a coward and use the open forum like others before you have done (considering you found me by reading my postings in the open forum), and considering I’m not even obligated to answer your questions in the first place? You do realize you will certainly reap what you sow in life?

Yes I could simply ignore and block you from contacting me again. But I choose not to do so. I feel it is important for other forum members whom you be be communicating with via PM see the kind of person you truly are. The seeds you’ve sown here will definitely follow you around, that I’m certain of!

Sorry to hear that.
Many people lack manners, and we have to deal with them everywhere.
he should have just copy and paste the same question and replied thank you, all of that wouldn't take 2 min to accomplish.

Wow. In my experience, people are usually understanding when you ask them to rather post questions that do not have private specifics in the forum. Sorry this happened to you and thanks for warning us.

Idiotic @FijiRugby,

You think it is okay to hide behind the walls of internet anonymity and throw tantrums, call people names simply because you’ve been asked to stop acting like a coward and use the open forum like others before you have done (considering you found me by reading my postings in the open forum), and considering I’m not even obligated to answer your questions in the first place? You do realize you will certainly reap what you sow in life?

Yes I could simply ignore and block you from contacting me again. But I choose not to do so. I feel it is important for other forum members whom you be be communicating with via PM see the kind of person you truly are. The seeds you’ve sown here will definitely follow you around, that I’m certain of!
I am sorry that you had to hear that fool's nonsensical verbal diarrhea. Some people are really stupid, ignorant, and coward!
But many members including me appreciate what your doing here.

Sad...
It's people who doesn't know how to live in the world and want to immigrate in another country.
Perhaps they struggle in their country too with such disgusting behavior