I'd like to pay $5000 to the INS in exchanging aprroval in 1 month

Actually u can pay $1 million

If you've got a million bucks, and you can invest that and provide employment to local people, you can get a GC.

So $5k won't get you far .... :)

And if I had a million bucks, I would rather go home.... :D :) :p

You can donate 5000 dollars to charity instead of spending it on lazy government employees. Or, if you really wanted to blow it, you could have bouth Enron stock. :D

ashes02

seems like they should add your line to the lotto ad "If had a million dollars..." :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to pay $5000 ONLY to cut my waiting time

be aware that I am a QUALIFIED EB-2 GC applicant, and my RD is so close, So I do not need a million dollars to make me qualify for the GC.

I just don't want to be 'tortured' by waiting like this.

I wish INS could deploy a 'PREMIUM' process for 485 just as they did for H-1 or 'PERM'.

The consequences????

If INS wants to be fair, it would ask for bids.

Then your case would be delayed even more, as there are more willing and more stupid persons like you.

Else It would corrupt INS like any asian country government body and in a few years you would not want to live here.

Feel like calling you some names but don't want to start it.

I hope you did not use something similar to earn that EB2....

Good that there is no corruption at all levels

in US............. or else our desis would have got green cards like credit cards......... Have a nice weekend

funloving, what wrong with you?

Do you understand what I mean? I mean I'd rather the INS charge us a huge application fee and DO their job!

For the past week, INS seems just sit around there and do nothing. Everybody knows that one can finish to review an I485 application in 1/2 hour!

I think the IIOs were paid so low so they do not want to do their job!

Kia , this is what you need to do

Step 1 ) Call up INS Vermont at 802 527 4913 ( try it hard manny many times a day )

Step 2) Press 1 , 1, type your EAC# , press 1 again , press 0

Step 3) Tell the IIO your name ,address , case - id

Step 4 ) Tell the IIO your Idea and Thought , how you will make the payment etc .

Step 5 ) IIO takes care of it for you .
How ? with $5000 IIO drank a tub of my Carribean RUM :p :p :p :p ;) ;) :eek:

I think we should do email campaign

I think you guys still do not understand...

We should ask(beg) INS to raise the application fee - IIOs can get better paid - so they can finish I485 in one year. That's reasonable?:)

captain-haddock

Do you like tintin's adventure? I like him too. Maybe I should change my nick to professor_calculus:)

Hey , Cuthbart Calculus

What about the $5000 Plan ???

----- on the lighter side

I like TINTIN very much .I have read all of them many many times .

I like VOLVO not KIA ( kia ) , kia is a plastic car .

---
A piece of advise , Probably you need to wait 2 months and then your suffering will be over - just my 2 cents

Kia is proud of Asia

I like Kia than Volvo since I am proud of her. Just like you only love your own son.