IBIS Further news ...

It seems getting worse and worse....

This IBIS thing make legal innocent people more frustrating due to
unmature adoption of this stupid System.
Read this article ! Lack of IBIS computer itself and training ??
It is totally being scewed up before INS reform which can not be predicted when it really come......

I think all Service centers (CSC,VSC,TSC,NSC)

have already implemented the security check procedures. Remember we didn\'t have any approval at CSC for about three weeks.

info from IIO

I talked to IIO yesterday, and she specifically mentioned about the new security check, INS received FP result in end of march, and right now they have not finished the "new security check" for my case. She also claimed that they don\'t know how long it would take !!!!!

ooch, got every bad luck, take 2+ month to get I-140 receipt(in early may), take another 1 month for I-485 receipt(in Oct, enthrax incident), take forever for FP(live in San Jose), now the extra security check.....

AVM still playing 999 days message....

rainlover91125,

don\'t waste your time calling IIO\'s, information given by them is most of the times not reliable. They always give generic answers

Interesting message from IIO

My wife called IIO yesterday. He said they have received FP results, they look good. Background checks where completed. When my wife asked about case assignment to an officer, he said, No, they are working on it. He mentioned "you should hear from INS in a month or two". He also mentioned that they are processing april cases.

I am totally confused. The standard answer is they are processing April and your case could take 4-5 months. So why did the IIO say you should hear back in a month or two.

Spoke to IIO today....

I asked about approvals being halted while the system is being implemented,,,,she said none of that is true at CSC, they are doing approvals as usual. But I would not bet my farm on what these people say anyway, the bottom line is that my case is still being "inspected", whatever the hell that means and she said I should hear from them "very soon", whatever the hell that means too.

APS, have patience ..

Just think how many years GC process used to take few years ago. That way, we are all very lucky.
Just count your blessings ...

Interesting message from IIO

Nothing interesting.You are wasting your time IIO time and our time. Dont call them. And dont try to read in between lines. If IIO says they are processing April cases and you will hear from INS in two or 3 months, it could be based on the less number of application pending.
It is as simple as that. And like a hero you post a message saying interesting message from IIO.

It sucks buddy. Please get out of this forum

no reason to be confused ...

whatever happens it will be communicated to you when it happens. After what we have heard on this board it would be rather difficult to realy on what a particular IIO says.

No Title

Hey, You thing I am trying to sell something here? I am trying to discuss about the inconsistent messages. You don\'t like it don\'t read it.

Patience and calm down parthaN

Everyone has equal rights on this board. You do not have any right to throw out anyone from this board. If you do not like anyone\'s message, ignore it.

Good luck for a speedy approval for you.\

soi