I90 approval notice sent but not yet recieved

Yanall

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I90 case was approved December 8th and they claim to have sent the notice at that time. I haven't received it yet. I called the 800 number and they all declined to transfer me to speak with an immigration officer to see to what address they have sent the approval notice to. What are my options? How can I talk to an immigration officer? I can't schedule an Infopass appt. because I am out of the country now.

Thanks,
Yanal

Same here. My case status on uscis.com has not changed since the day I e-filed on Nov 12, although it was "last updated" (whatever that means) on Dec 09. I had to shorten my trip to keep to the 30 days allowed. I haven't received anything from them yet. This is the status:

On November 13, 2006, we received this I90 APPLICATION TO REPLACE ALIEN REGISTRATION CARD, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I actually received my card yesterday

Yes my case status message also got stuck..They mailed me the card and now I have it. Everything is error-free on the card. Hope you will get yours soon too.